SP - General About Inheritance - small and simple (can be done later with TW accepts)

Users who are viewing this thread

One thing that is bit sad is when your hero (the one you playing) dies, you lose all his gear and inventory.. So, I was thinking of something very simple.

When the heroes or member of your clan dies (your clan, since the AI randomly gives gears and not unique weapons to lords), I notice that his party goes to the Clan closest settlement and disband there. What I suggest is this, when the party disband all the inventory will be unloaded on the storage: including the commander gear

or

when the hero dies, the next Clan leader will receive a special notification which allows him to recover the gear of the clan member (unless his death was a disaster - losing a battle)

This way would give a idea of inheritance for the custom weapons we forge during our game play

Yeah, going to clan settlements and dropping inventory and maybe the party joining the garrison would be convenient, especially if the player character dies unexpectedly, currently if you start dying it does prompt you to "sort your affairs" or something along those lines.

Edit: if a custom weapon has good stats i'd actually prefer it if lords could loot it and equip it if you die with it

Back
Top Bottom