ABOUT COMPANIONS

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, this is not a bug post, it's a mechanical question post. When we want to see the abilities of the companions on the PS side, do we have to open the encyclopedia or is there a shortcut? When I click on his portrait (I tried many different keys) I can't reach his abilities. Is it necessarily from the book?

Well, this is not a bug post, it's a mechanical question post. When we want to see the abilities of the companions on the PS side, do we have to open the encyclopedia or is there a shortcut? When I click on his portrait (I tried many different keys) I can't reach his abilities. Is it necessarily from the book?
It's the same screen in which you level up your character, you can cycle every companion there.

As TheViansen said. It's similar to the inventory screen, you can go through the companions, however you have also access to the companions on caravans or as governors, unlike in the inventory screen. The game marks the companion with perks available with a red dot, available attribute and skill points you have to take notice of yourself.

(BTW there is a third area to cycle through companions, in the Smithing window you can choose the companions when clicking on the portrait bottom left, so you can use the stamina of the companions and level them up.)

I think OP might be talking about seeing companion abilities before hiring them.

On the PC side, you right-click the portrait which opens their encyclopedia page, so I'd guess on the PS it would be whichever button functions as a right-click.

I think OP might be talking about seeing companion abilities before hiring them.

On the PC side, you right-click the portrait which opens their encyclopedia page, so I'd guess on the PS it would be whichever button functions as a right-click.
Yea thats true, also I found a way! On dialog screen your stick also point the name your bud and press X. That so fast ^^

Back
Top Bottom