About Bannerlord moving speed

Users who are viewing this thread

It is necessary to reduce the speed of moving in bannerlord.

Because the speed of moving is so fast that you often hit your opponent's back.
I'm not the only one who felt this experience.
so Bannerlord is not fun to blocking

What do you think of a speed-reducing update?

If anything the speed needs to be increased for infantry, not reduced. Practice more friend.

Attack speed and movement speed do not match.
Attack speed is slow and movement speed is fast.

It is okay to increase the attack speed a little, but the movement speed is too fast.

And don't worry, I can beat you easily.

Warband's battle was very interesting
So I want Bannerlord to be as similar to Warband as possible.

Attack speed and movement speed do not match.
Attack speed is slow and movement speed is fast.

He is kinda right when you think about it, in terms of feeling.

I felt like Warband was slower with the overall character movement speed yet felt much more nervous in terms of striking speed,...

Last edited:
Agree, infantry movement feels like it's slow but mostly due to the size of maps and relative speed of everything else e.g. cav. When it comes to actual combat, movement is far too fast and very slidey. Duels feel more like a high speed chase than two humans interacting.

Agree, infantry movement feels like it's slow but mostly due to the size of maps and relative speed of everything else e.g. cav. When it comes to actual combat, movement is far too fast and very slidey. Duels feel more like a high speed chase than two humans interacting.
It feels like having a rubber banding effect which I believe is partly caused by the attack release delay and movement/coordination penalty depending on stance

Then what do you think is the problem?

Isn't there a lot of times when you lift a double-handed sword and hit your opponent on the back?

I think the change from combat speed to top speed happens to quick and the overall speed of characters is too high. When people fighting they should be locked into a fight more, less able to just glide away from each other. This was something Silen's modded combat parameters improved greatly.

I think the change from combat speed to top speed happens to quick and the overall speed of characters is too high. When people fighting they should be locked into a fight more, less able to just glide away from each other. This was something Silen's modded combat parameters improved greatly.
i think so

It must be hard to get away from fighting like Warband.
Now, even if you fight, you can always widen your distance, and the speed is so fast that you hit each other on the back.
Had the developer said anything about this?

If they dial down standard movement speed in MP I'd want a sprint button added in so I can actually get to the fight in a reasonable amount of time, otherwise it'll make maps feel like a slog to cross - and also screw with siege balancing (slower movement = more time to get shot by archers = complaints about bows being OP and needing a nerf. Everything is interlinked).
Or you'll see even more people selecting horses lol.

I have a better suggestion, a combat stance speed movement, it actives when you are blocking and attacking, it is slower than the normal running movement

이렇게 해서 만든 것은 MP에 가서 이 배를 타고 바다, 나는 여행을 가기 위해 유명한 시를 만나러 기 위해 밖에 나간다. 그러면 이렇게 하면 유명한 것을 얻을 수 있다. 그리고 유명한 것을 선물하다.(선물=선물할 때=선물하러 가다, 선물할 때 중요한 것을 선물하다. 없는 것은 있다.
그러니 말해 봐요,"우리는 모른다"라는 말은 말을 하고 싶어 하지 않아요.

I have a better suggestion, a combat stance speed movement, it actives when you are blocking and attacking, it is slower than the normal running movement
that s not bad, but we can thinking more

Back
Top Bottom