About 3.41

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, i've heard lots of bugs about this. So far, i'm thinking that i just skip this patch and take the next one if it has less bugs, because to me the 3.302 is just much better, no bugs almost whatsoever at all and it's still the same as 3.41. What do you think?

I think the hotfixes sorted most of the bugs, and I also think this is 99% the final version of POP3. So if you're going to wait for the next patch you'll probably wait until POP4 comes out.

That's unfortunate... do you think they'll release a stable version with no hotfix or are we gonna have the hotfix as the last version of POP 3

We are in the process of a 3.411 release that addresses these minor issues.  Within a week is the target release date. 

Best regards,

Saxondragon

Das Knecht said:
Yes, i've heard lots of bugs about this. So far, i'm thinking that i just skip this patch and take the next one if it has less bugs, because to me the 3.302 is just much better, no bugs almost whatsoever at all and it's still the same as 3.41. What do you think?

There was a little bit of minor transitional issues due to WB 1.143 but you'll find many more (hard to find issues) fixes and changes and additions in 3.41 than you had in 3.302. But, in any case, save games from 3.302 are not save game compatible with 3.41, so if you have a game that you want to finish in 3.302 you should do that before trying out 3.41.

Also, PoP3.302 and 3.41 reside in different folders in the Modules folder, so you could have both of them installed at the same time and play both.
(Except that you need to have WB 1.143 installed in order to play PoP3.41.)

If you have PoP3.41 with the latest hotfix file then you'll be good to go without almost any bugs at all.

toranaga-sama said:
Hi,
so, there is PoP 3.411 final in progress - that means 3.41 + all hotfixes till August 11th? Or can we await new Hotfix-Launches like in recent days?

We're trying to get all the hotfixes done as soon as possible, and all numerous bugs or minor inconveniences are squashed, that way we can update the new version with all the hotfixes without coming up with a new hotfix the next day.

toranaga-sama said:
Hi,
so, there is PoP 3.411 final in progress - that means 3.41 + all hotfixes till August 11th? Or can we await new Hotfix-Launches like in recent days?

Yeah, PoP3.411 is PoP3.41 + hotfix Aug 11.

There might be a few more additional fixes if any issues are detected. For example if the player has Cav archers in a separate division, then there was the TW bug that dismounts some of them sometimes at battle start. This has been remedied today and is in testing for verification. That little fix is also save game compatible and will be in PoP3.411.

So if you have PoP3.41 + Hotfix Aug 11 you're basically already running PoP 3.411.

Back
Top Bottom