Resolved Able to recruit more prisoners than you should be able to

Users who are viewing this thread

Death_possum

Recruit
Summary: When recruiting groups of prisoners using shift, you are able to recruit more prisoners than you have conformity for.
How to Reproduce: Example: You have a group of 10 Vlandian Footman (any troop works) as prisoners, and they've gained enough conformity that you can recruit 4 of them. If you shift click (to recruit x5) it will recruit as many prisoners as you have conformity for (4, in this case), but only reduce the conformity by 1 prisoner. So with 10 Footman prisoners and 4 ready to recruit, I can (using shift click) recruit 4 of them, then again 3 of them, then again 2 of them and finally 1 of them for a total of 10 recruits when I should've only been able to recruit 4.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): 1, 2, 3
Version: e1.1.0 -- but this has been happening at least since e1.0.8
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX480
CPU: Intel i5-7500 (3.4GHz)
RAM: 8GB/2133MHz
Motherboard: GA-B250N (Gigabyte)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

P.S. This doesn't happen when upgrading troops you already have.

I'd like to add here since I think it's related to the same code - it appears you can only recruit prisoners that are level 4 and below.
I don't actually know if it's a bug, but I took a look at the decompiled code and it appears the indexing for the 'recruitedPrisoners' array (which is of length 5) is done with the tier itself (to my understanding starting from 1), which means index 0 is never accessed in 'recruitedPrisoners', meaning it only accesses indexes 1-4
Again I don't know if it's a bug which is why I didn't want to open it's own thread, but it's probably related to the same section as the OP here.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom