Ability to fly

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any cheats/mods/whatever that would allow my character to defy gravity and fly above the ground in Warband.

I want this for the purpose of taking bird's-eye view screenshots of villages upon which to mark the locations of village elders and fugitives for the Mount and Blade Wiki.

Note that if there is a mod that allows one to fly, it cannot change the arrangement of the original game as that would defeat the point.

Step 1. Open up warband, with cheats
Step 2. Go to character
Step 3. on lower left hand side, click statistics
step 4. Export Character
Step 5. Minimize (alt tab)
Step 6. go to your documents, mount and blade warband
Step 7. Click the Second folder "Characters"
Step 8. There you will see the character you exported (Eg. John Doe) Open it up, and you will see your skills, xp and money.
Step 9. Set your Agility at like 5000. (i forgot what i did it at)
You know can jump further, and run faster, insanely inhuman, its like flying.
**EDIT**
If you wanna take a screen shot, be quick about it, try to get high ground, and zoom for best screenies. If theres a mod to fly i dont know about it.

Apart from that, there is a mod which allows battle continuation. Your men will fight on after you are knocked out which should also allow you to move your camera around the battlefield whilst the fight ensues. I haven't any clue what the mod is called, I just know it's included in Brytenwalda and ACoK amongst others.

Average; that probably won't work for my purposes. I haven't attempted it yet, but I doubt I'd have sufficient time to get a good screenshot without having to take a dozen or more in each village. That would just take way too much time, unfortunately.

An Irish Noob; if the camera is not restricted vertically, it sounds like it would be pretty good. However, I want to do it in villages, not battles. If I knew how they did it for those mods, I might be able to make it work all the time, but my knowledge of M&B modding is somewhat limited. I had hoped there was a way to disable clipping, and that could be how the after-battle camera works, so there may be a code I could tweak to just permanently remove clipping.

I completly forgot about Edit Mode. Makes me feel all stupid now.
And Irishs idea wouldnt have worked anyway, the battlefield camera isnt the best, its hard to control and turn, since warband wasnt designed to have one.

Bullcrap. I " defy gravity and fly above the ground" all over the place when I'm a dead. It's there, it's just a closely-kept secret. Gotta be a code somehow

Back
Top Bottom