SP - World Map Ability to control+LMB on an enemy party to automatically engage and enter simulated battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Aerational

Regular
Having to go through the dialogue when you are grinding looters is a bit much, being able to just stomp them out nice and quick would be nice. I would even go as far as making it automatically take all prisoners and loot so you can skip those screens as well.

I'd say the more screen time you can reduce in the players life the better the overall game will feel. Not that the screens aren't nice and all but it gets very repetitive and absence makes the heart grow fonder and such.

Also, just gonna throw this in with this suggestion, there should be a simulated battle that also includes the player so you can get a little bit of skill from it.

Last edited:
Not sure either way on ctrl+click being the controls for shortcut , but I absolutely support having this kind of shortcut. Maybe ability to set a minimum item value for looting under such and option to warn the player/not do this if the numbers swing outside the range of sure thing (primarily if you'd wind up fighting multiple groups of bandits at once).

Back
Top Bottom