Abandoning a castle or town? Pillage Script?

Users who are viewing this thread

wld427

Recruit
Has anyone ever heard of a scripts or function that adds the option to abandon a castle or town after taking it?

for example if  flank an enemy and kill his garrison but do not take over the town. what i would really like to see is after the attack i would like the option to leave and not take the town.

something along the lines of " Sir you have taken this castle, do you wish to keep it, give it to a vassal, or abandon it" .... Then if you choose abandon you take an amount of gold as a prize. Then you leave the castle and the owner still keeps it. From it the player would receive renown, honor, and the gold.

or simply add a function in the town or castle menu to abandon the town or castle, and it returns to the last owner.

wld427 said:
or simply add a function in the town or castle menu to abandon the town or castle, and it returns to the last owner.
Take a look "village_loot_no_resist" menu option for looting.
Slot_town_lord keeps a castle_owner_id. You must restore it after capture or reset.
script_give_center_to_faction_aux said:
(party_set_slot, ":center_no", slot_town_lord, stl_unassigned),
(party_set_banner_icon, ":center_no", 0),#Removing banner

k61824 said:
wld427 said:
From it the player would receive renown, honor, and the gold.

I don't think pillaging a place should add honor.  But that's just me.

I definitely agree on that once i read what you posted. I was speaking in generality as far as what could be added.

Anyone know of a system in another mod or an example i could follow? I am not exactly a scripting genius (more of a noob actually) I can modify things and follow examples. I could use a little help if anyone is interested.

Brytenwalda does:
zDEMJ.jpg
wMvw3.jpg

Source code here:
http://novaregula.com/brytenwalda/140/Module_system%201.157%20-%20Brytenwalda%201.41.rar

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom