[AAR/Novella] Feverspeak: Lamentations of the Queen of Pendor

Users who are viewing this thread

It's DONE! \o/
(Subject to ninja edits and revisions.)

Note that the last chapter is twice as long as the others and doesn't involve easily skimable information like prior chapters did (with flashbacks to battles and such). So you may want to alot a few more minutes than with prior chapters.

But I found it quite exciting if not difficult to write and hope the not simple plot, subplot and ending make your time spent reading worthwhile.

As well, if you have constructive criticisms, feel free to write here or PM me, if you prefer.

Thanks again for reading and I hope you enjoy this alternate reality known as Pendor as much as I do.

Yard1 said:
Wow. :shock:
Do you, by any chance, plan on doing a sequel?

Not tomorrow :grin:, but it's great that you're asking as that's what writers love to hear. Though I'm a non-fiction writer by trade. This is my first stab at fiction  (not counting a bit of hobbyist RPG dialog, unfinished randomness aka books never written, and poetry/renditions).

Whole different ball game, quite fun, a lot of work and I learned a good bit -- including that which I need to learn.

I'd say the calling to write one is there -- not sure about the discipline, as of today. Sooo.... 50/50 chance right now. I will say your responses have inspired me when it was getting tough reading the same words over and over (and I still have a few edits) Thank you!

Something unusual said:
Wow, this is amazing. Great work! Probably one of the most uniquely written AARs I've seen out there.
Shadowfox1311 said:
Wow I am really enjoying the story so far. I'm looking forward to more of it!

Many thanks to you both. I'm *really* glad you've enjoyed it.

nirkoj said:
Come to think of it: aren't we all expecting an AAR from you, missy?
Never in the least when I teased you back then did I expect for you to come out with such a display of creativity and inspiration. Shortcomings expected from a first-timer aside, there is only one thing for me to say,

Splendid job.

nirkoj said:
nirkoj said:
Come to think of it: aren't we all expecting an AAR from you, missy?
Never in the least when I teased you back then did I expect for you to come out with such a display of creativity and inspiration. Shortcomings expected from a first-timer aside, there is only one thing for me to say,

Splendid job.

This is high praise indeed Sir, from someone whom I suspect has 98% of forum Q & A memorized. I think I'm framing this.  :grin:

Made my day. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom