AAR Game-Write a Movie

Users who are viewing this thread

ThaneWulfgharn

Master Knight
I thought this a few days ago,doubting if it's a worthy idea to post,so I decided for "yes".

Rules:
Each movie has some obligatory points to fulfill:
-Title
-Genre
-Main Cast
-Plot
-Uncast Characters
But if you want,you can fulfill:
-Soundtrack
-Choreography(for Musical)
-Episode Titles(for TV Series)
-No of Episodes(for TV Series)
-Secondary Cast

Note:You are allowed to cast,i.e. Sean Connery at his 30-ies and Brad Pitt at his 20-ies on the same time,cos' that's your dreamed cast.

So let's start.

-Title

Invasion of the zombie kittens

-Genre

Horror

-Main Cast

Lots of kittens, or one kitten cloned. None of that CGI rubbish.
Jensen Ackles
Nicole de Boer
Yoda

-Plot

A necromancer raises an army of zombie kittens in at attempt to take over the world.

-Uncast Characters

A ghost called David who cannot be seen or heard, but can affect the world by throwing objects around

-Soundtrack

An unholy amalgamation of Imperial March and the LOTR soundtrack

-Choreography(for Musical)

Mostly zombie kittens

-Episode Titles(for TV Series)

Same as film title

-No of Episodes(for TV Series)

Until PETA gets the show cancelled, or the lead Kitten ages to the point of Cat

-Secondary Cast

A dog, Cthulhu, Mr Spock

Old World Blues

Drama / Comedy / Horror

Fred Astaire as Fred Astaire
Henry Fonda as Henry Fonda
Humphrey Bogart as Humphrey Bogart
Ingrid Bergman as Ingrid Bergman
Ginger Rogers as Ginger Rogers
Leonardo DiCaprio as The director
Harrison Ford as Sam, the owner of mysterious movie theatre

Famous director and visionaire (diCaprio) decides to make his last movie. The best movie the world has ever seen. He makes a deal with the divine forces and manages to bring some of the greatest stars (Astaire, Fonda, Bogart, Bergman, Rogers) of the past to star in said movie. Deep inside the dream factory, they are giving their best, while discovering the changes that happened in the last 50 years. Finding that the world has changed, they work even harder, for the movie becomes their shelter, the last piece of an old world. The movie is slowly changing into the reflection of the old stars, their work, their fears, their ethics and their era. Through the small episodes (Astaire searching for the grave of Michael Jackson to honor him, Bogart's visit of whiskey distillary) we see the interaction of the world of today with the world of past. However, movie is dragging to the main point - release of diCaprio's anticipated movie. Which turns out to be complete disaster throughout the world. The stars then try to discover the reasons of this disaster, the pursuit leads them to a mysterious man (Ford), who promises to answer all their questions. He leads them to an old cinema where he asks them to watch The Inglorious Basterds. The final part of the movie turns into psychological horror, where we see the different reactions of all the participants. Fonda turns out to be a gentleman and decides to lead the ladies out of the movie theater some 50 minutes after the beginning of the movie, leaving only Bogart and Astaire in, to see the whole Basterds to the end. Movie ends with closeup on Bogart under a seat, draining his sorrows in a bottle of whisky, while Astaire tears up his silk top hat.

Memorable Quotes:

[After 35 minutes in the mysterious theatre]
Ingrid Bergman: "Stop it Sam! For old times' sake."

----------------------
Henry Fonda: "It's always difficult to keep personal prejudice out of a thing like this. And wherever you run into it, prejudice always obscures the truth. I don't really know what the truth is. I don't suppose anybody will ever really know. All us now seem to feel that the movie is bad, but we're just gambling on probabilities - we may be wrong. We may be trying to watch a good movie, I don't know. Nobody really can. But we have a reasonable doubt, and that's something that's very valuable in our system. Therefore, we have agreed not to waste any more of our time staying in there."

----------------------
Fred Astaire: "We're all doomed, you know. The whole, silly, drunken, pathetic lot of us."

----------------------
Humphrey Bogart: "My, my, my! Such a lot of things around town and so few brains! You know, you're the second guy I've met today that seems to think an apple phone in the hand means the world by the tail."

----------------------
Ginger Rogers: "Hey, a cookies!"

---------------------
The Director: "Overhyping and glorified violence are no match for a good acting at your side, kid."

Back
Top Bottom