AAM - Guide to sucess V1

Users who are viewing this thread

Just go straight to this
2:cool:At Antois, go left when you spawn and you'll see a guard standing by a door. Talk to him, then when he asks you to tell his wife he won't be able to come home, accept, then go to the harbor to tell his wife that.

It might work or it may not

Yes... I have done all of it.
26)After you enter the Harbour, leave then find a Lord of Atlantis. Ask him about your brother, then go to the city of Atlantis and talk to the king. He'll tell you about your brother. Then go to the Harbor's Tavern, you'll find a man who will tell you what to do next. Now, tis time to head to Aurum Castle.

Maybe I should clear it up a bit...

I just walked in and around and thought "oh, there's a bench next to that way, let's take this", or "that fur on the wall... let's go there" and got through pretty quickly, I think  :mrgreen:

CinuzIta said:
This can be useful to some peole. :smile:

stickied.

I can't find Gaurd of the Wood in Unombiga...I rode through  the town amd to the trees and noone is there...is it cause i have the trees turned off?

I found Him I went to the town that has close to the same name....I think like one letter off....LOL Is there ever an actual war in this mod of is it just running from one town to the next... do you get to actually obtain castles and all that?

Back
Top Bottom