[AA] Alpha Alliance

Users who are viewing this thread

Former Members and Allies of Alpha Alliance
I realize this topic hasn't been used in quite some time, but this is a call to all the Old Members of Alpha Alliance. If you are able and still interested in playing with us again, we're getting a 7 year reunion together of all the old players for an intermixed skirmish. Contact me on Discord or Steam for the time and day as well as player count.

It will be good to see some of you guys again. This invitation is also open to old Allies of Alpha Alliance. (I'm looking at you Snoop)

Discord: Axwen | Zenithars #9364

Steam Link

Zenithar said:
Former Members and Allies of Alpha Alliance
I realize this topic hasn't been used in quite some time, but this is a call to all the Old Members of Alpha Alliance. If you are able and still interested in playing with us again, we're getting a 7 year reunion together of all the old players for an intermixed skirmish. Contact me on Discord or Steam for the time and day as well as player count.

It will be good to see some of you guys again. This invitation is also open to old Allies of Alpha Alliance. (I'm looking at you Snoop)

Discord: Axwen | Zenithars #9364

Steam Link
I didn't realize we had allies in warband, but sure. Is this still a thing? I'm sure I could round up some players of various clans and shady backgrounds to fill your venue.

Back
Top Bottom