A thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Evilknightz

Grandmaster Knight
Spoilers be ahead

What Griffith said about friendship, having them be someone who pursues their own ambitions, even if it is against him, being his friend. I thought that was quite interesting in hindsight. Consider the state of the story now, Gutts fights against Griffith at every turn for his own reasons, this seems to be what Griffith would consider a "Friend"

Hadnt thought of that, kind of interesting though. As that part of the series played a huge role on Gutts mind, and with that- the series, maybe we'll be seeing something about this later in the manga, such as Griffin mentioning it and it gives Gutts something to think about...

Those 2 men won't ever be friends again. Next time they meet one of them is gonna die(or both?). And there's a high spobility that Gutts dies.

I'm sure Griffith doesn't want to kill Guts, you can pretty much see it in their encounters, but even if Guts wants to kill him, he would have no chance to do so.

Griffith doesn't care about Guts. But Guts will become stronger.

theAthenian said:
Griffith doesn't care about Guts. But Guts will become stronger.

I'm sure Griffith does care about Guts, just a little bit. Even if he is a Demon Lord, he won't forget their past, he may deny it, but won't forget.
And more like tearing himself apart with that armor.

I can't help but quote "Berserk - The Abridged Series" (if you aren't familiar with it, look it up; you won't regret it):

"Yes, a true friend is someone who tries to kill you at every opportunity."

As such, Griffith and Guts are now very best friends forever :razz:

MorrisB said:
I can't help but quote "Berserk - The Abridged Series" (if you aren't familiar with it, look it up; you won't regret it):

"Yes, a true friend is someone who tries to kill you at every opportunity."

As such, Griffith and Guts are now very best friends forever :razz:

Hah, that's good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom