Resolved A swarm of bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Version: The one before e1.2.0.226919 (I read the patch notes and did not see any fixes for these)
Installed community-made modifications: N/A
Computer Specs
:
Version 1909
Build 18363.778
GPU: Radeon R9 280x
CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) x4 860K Quad Core 3.70 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): The game is installed on a HDD in my steam library, but my OS runs on a SSD.

1st: Using Companions to Smelt weapons results in wasted components.
Selecting any companion with low smithing skill to do smelting will result in gaining hardwood and up to iron, but it appears anything higher is gone. I only noticed after wasting at least 10 units of steel, probably more. If this is an intention for low smithing skills, it would be extremely helpful to notify the player in the smelting menu that low skill = wasted material.

2nd: Issuing commands to troop groups very regularly results in incorrect notification text in the lower left as well as the speaker.
Sometimes both are wrong and different from each other. For example, I use the hotkey to select cavalry, the player voice shouts "Infantry!" and the text is a tossup whether it actually says "cavalry" or something else. The most common way this happens is during bandit camp battles, when your cavalry is dismounted. Horse archers are almost always correct, but cavalry, infantry, and archers are mixed up all the time.

3rd: When on the speaking to lords phase of Neretzes' Folly quest, talking to lords you're at war about it and then initiating combat exits the dialogue without the combat screen coming up, forcing the player to catch them again.
It's not a good feeling to have to choose between the main quest and getting to fight an enemy lord, or at best wasting more of your time. It happens every time when I select the gold highlighted option, then choose the option to fight the lord. Everything happens normally in dialogue, but the battle screen showing balance of power and the attack options doesn't show up.

4th: Everyone knows many perks are broken, but I noticed more than just missing or broken.
A: I noticed the Close Quarters perk seems to work with my untrained Two Handed and Polearm skills adding the "2 damage from perks," but if I use One Handed, which I actually have a bunch of perks in that increase damage, I see sometimes only "1 damage from perks." It looks like the One Handed perks are overriding the extra damage from Close Quarters.
B: In one of the recent patches, it looks like in the thrown weapon tree the Running Throw perk and the Mounted Thrower perk got their position changed, but the icons remain in the same order.
C: The Town Merchant perk increases my carry capacity, but does not reduce wages for workshops, at least I don't see any indication in either the money breakdown or clan screen.

5th: Holding shift to recruit prisoners into your party does not work, despite saying it does.
Every other time a tooltip says you can hold shift to move 5 units works correctly, but recruiting prisoners will only do one at a time.

6th: In the civilian equipment tab, you are allowed to equip a horse, but I have never seen an instance that applies.
It seems to be a waste to have a horse equipped, as every time you enter a village, you are in combat gear, and in towns you are always on foot.

7th: My Spy Party Quest is bugged.
I've successfully completed the quest several times, but in this last update it doesn't work. You can take the quest as normal, the notables in the city gather in their huge glob in the market as usual, but I cannot speak to townsmen about the spy, and checking the backalleys and clearings will only have thugs, no contestants. I've exited the city and tried again, same result. At first, I thought since it wasn't my home faction maybe that was the problem, but I've taken the quest twice now and the same thing happens in my home faction. Very disappointing as this is the only quest I actually find tolerable.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issues. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issues might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issues on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issues to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom