A Suggestion: Taunts and Emotes in MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah I would like to see not just taunts, emotes in MP, but ability to use casual stuff like sitting on a bench or chair, playing dead, suicide with animation, ropes and ability to tie ur enemy, crawling, a lot of gestures...

But I think we've seen countless examples of where it leads to more frustration than enjoyment of the game. This is just my opinion, but if I want to communicate with people I will just hop into a discord server talk there.
But... but... but... you will %100 have the option to mute them all and just go on with your game. How will that lead to any frustration? In a situation where you are too lazy to turn off the VoIP?

I've been playing skirmish with random people, and I really felt the need for a VoIP. Discord is not gonna help me in this situation. How am I supposed to talk with random people I find on BL matchmaking on Discord? I usually get this ''We have Discord'' argument whenever I talk about VoIP. I dont know why it is so hard to grasp.

But... but... but... you will %100 have the option to mute them all and just go on with your game. How will that lead to any frustration? In a situation where you are too lazy to turn off the VoIP?

I've been playing skirmish with random people, and I really felt the need for a VoIP. Discord is not gonna help me in this situation. How am I supposed to talk with random people I find on BL matchmaking on Discord? I usually get this ''We have Discord'' argument whenever I talk about VoIP. I dont know why it is so hard to grasp.
Yeah. It will be a dilemma since people are sometimes toxic but still give out useful information. Mute, or not mute?

I have spent countless hours in Warband leading a team or playing in a team. I mean don't you have a hard time focussing when a lot of random dudes are chatting nonsense in the mic? I do. People who are used to playing in team and have good awareness know how to call out, but we'll have to see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom