SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Comrade Lenin said:
inigoruiz said:
Ser Barristan said:
I hope that the cities (and castles) of the mod will be all differents.
Please do not put that a single city model, as in the mod 1257 ad, it is really hideous...

u should see scene, some are amazing

To Hurleur: I can´t find any reference to a castle called Moat Cailing in the network, could u help me? in what book is it?

Moat Cailin is a castle at the border with the North. It has never fallen to an invading army from the south. Out of twenty towers I think it had, only three remain now. Or something like that :razz:

thank u very much, I wasn´t tiping correctly. this is what I found

Moat Cailin is an abandoned castle on the northern edge of the great swamp known as the Neck.[1] It was constructed of immense blocks of black basalt, some lay scattered about, half sunk in the ground. There had once been a curtain wall, though nothing remains of it.[2] It was an ancient stronghold of the First Men.[3]

They also say it´s nearly impossible to conquer so I´ll make it very hard to conquer.

There's a description that gives a lot more detail than "three towers". I'm looking for it but it isn't where I thought it was. In any case, best to read it before doing the scene.

Dryvus said:
There's a description that gives a lot more detail than "three towers". I'm looking for it but it isn't where I thought it was. In any case, best to read it before doing the scene.

Somewhere around the end of AGOT, when Robb is leading his army through there?

inigoruiz said:
I think we should start doing an error list of the trial version, so that we know what to improve.

- There are some some castle whith snow in the middle of the desert.
- There is one castle stuck in one mountain (don´t know if it is intentionally)
- Dothraki units must not wear clothes in the upper part of the body.
- etc.. i´ll continue testing

Yes , we know all this bug, it's not really a test version  .
And in the book Dothraki wear some clothes, they are more Mongol based that the Native American of the tv show.

Hurleur said:
inigoruiz said:
I think we should start doing an error list of the trial version, so that we know what to improve.

And in the book Dothraki wear some clothes, they are more Mongol based that the Native American of the tv show.
This is true^.

Can I be of service to help test?

shard361 said:
dothraki do wear clothes in the series. steppe and tribal kind of clothing
Yeah, I think the Khergit armor would be just right for the Dothraki, though they would be relatively few and far between in Westeros.

hmm true but mongols didn't go against blood magic completely infact they had a lot of blood in there society as to clothing they had a plenty too...

In the series dothraki also resemble mongols,but not the yellow ones we are used to see.They resemble the Turko-Tartarian mongols living in central asia.They are the ones that formed the Seljuks in today Turkey and the Mughals in India etc.
Also,in books,some dothraki wear even brass scale armors.

Else for banners ;
I did not see the banner of Targaryen.
I know that they will not be present in the mod BUT that would be cool that the player can play Targaryen, so if someone could just add the three-headed dragon with banners already present ...
Thank you (and sorry for my ****ing english).
Targaryen.png

ThaneWulfgharn said:
In the series dothraki also resemble mongols,but not the yellow ones we are used to see.They resemble the Turko-Tartarian mongols living in central asia.They are the ones that formed the Seljuks in today Turkey and the Mughals in India etc.
Also,in books,some dothraki wear even brass scale armors.

Now that you specified it does make much more sense aha. Brass scale armors? o_O thought they didn't believe in armor?

Hurleur said:
inigoruiz said:

sorry :oops:

inigoruiz said:
Comrade Lenin said:
inigoruiz said:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MOAT CAILIN, whith the ruins and the 3 remaining towes, hope u like it! :grin:

Looks nice, but I think you should make the surroundings look more like it's a strip of land which you simply must pass in order to get to the north.

ok, between huge mountains for example?
No , not mountain , swamp? (i hope i choose the right traduction.)

inigoruiz said:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MOAT CAILIN, whith the ruins and the 3 remaining towes, hope u like it! :grin:
Oh wow, that looks great! Looks just like one of the drawings of the towers here (http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/Gallery/Entry/929/).  Excellent job so far, should be a fun location to play on.

Back
Top Bottom