SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,bilwit,I prepared an image and a model so that u can make the Kingsguard Plate,based on the milanese armour by Narf.
TEXTURE:sad:Copy paste this on dds file).
2dt6v6d.jpg
MODEL:sad:Download this-it is on smd to import)

Ser Barristan said:
inigoruiz said:
what is that calendar?
In this calendar there are almost all the big castles of Westeos:
http://thewertzone.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-2011-asoiaf-calendar.html

are we suposed to copy those for our scene? I made it based on the books details, i hope it´s not a problem

inigoruiz said:
are we suposed to copy those for our scene? I made it based on the books details, i hope it´s not a problem
I think it's more difficult to based on the books details but if you manage, no problem  :grin:

inigoruiz said:
Ser Barristan said:
inigoruiz said:
what is that calendar?
In this calendar there are almost all the big castles of Westeos:
http://thewertzone.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-2011-asoiaf-calendar.html

Itis even better,doing the castle of the calendar require to much  work (moddeling, texturing....)

Hi guys, just wanted to know if you  think something like this is a good idea for the wall. or maybe it´s already done. I know it´s very bad now :oops: but it can be improved and add elevator and that stuff. just an idea

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So I've been reading and playing fantasy novels and games for a long time but I first heard of A Song of Ice and Fire from watching Game of Thrones on HBO.  I was a bit leery at first because the setting is relatively low magic for a fantasy series but after watching a few episodes I got and read all the books published so far and have come to really admire the huge and varied world that GRRM thought up as well as the depth of characters and great writing.

I started searching for ASoIaF and found this mod for Mount and Blade, which has been one of my favorite games for medieval combat ever.  Now that I've seem some of the things you guys have accomplished in bringing Westeros to life using M&B, I'm really excited for this mod and wish you luck in working towards a releasable version.  In the meantime, I've downloaded the old .903 version of the mod now and am enjoying it inmensely. 

I don't have any experience in modding for Mount and Blade and the most experience I have with modding in general is a bit of simple modding experience with the Oblivion CS and related utilities(Actually, I've mostly played M&B for multiplayer before now), but I'd like to learn a bit about it and help if possible.  I've got a break from college for a while so I've got some more free time than usual.

Johnny3Tears said:
Hurl, what is needed to be done so a beta can be released? Perfection is impossible.

Why are u so impatient? the more we work, the result will be better. furthermore u don´t have time to do scene but u want to play? :roll:

well ,I have tried the early version(the one in may 29), I don't know wheather you have done some changes the map after that version. It't a good map , and I do some adjustment on it. makeing the coastline smooth, and changing some island shape.
5629275420110625170224095.jpg
and about the banner, I suppose we can use the real heraldry like this.
5629275420110625170956061.gif

mskimizd said:
well ,I have tried the early version(the one in may 29), I don't know wheather you have done some changes the map after that version. It't a good map , and I do some adjustment on it. makeing the coastline smooth, and changing some island shape.
5629275420110625170224095.jpg
and about the banner, I suppose we can use the real heraldry like this.
5629275420110625170956061.gif
Nice work , i forgot some mountain in the north (actualy they are in but  as hill) can u correcting this??
For banner we've got all done (but the link here is broken)

Back
Top Bottom