a smalls questions about the mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Zheng

Recruit
greetings ealabor,the team of ealabor admins of forum and alls the fans of this mod and ancient times.
i have a questions maybe your can answer me.

1.-i was asking me if in the mod you will add gladiators and not only will focus the mod in the armies ancients if not too will do in the gladiators?
i would like see in the mod gladiators fights like in the show spartacus:the blood and sand.i imagine your know that show.(if not know it your can google it and see it)
if your will add it i was thincking about the armors helmets and weapons the gladiators used in the past.
i know this mod is of very good quality and a mod very complet,with much options and stuffs for to do for that i ask it because i would like the player had the posibility of choose to be a gladiator and the gladiators normally would fight in the arenas,too they can to be promoted of class.normally the gladiators mostly were slaves but too were mercenaries civilians or soldiers of own army in ancient times,but when they won a fight in the arena they were rewarded with money,food,drink,girls or boys,freedown etc.i would like in the game the player can feel like a gladiator in real life for that i ask you if your will work too in this aspect of the mod.

2.-will be your adding too other kind of animals like elephants camells tigers lions wolfs etc?
3.-will be your adding chariots?
4.-will be your adding new machines of siege and scripting doors walls etc?(that the players can destroy everythings and will be more realist and the machines of siege will have utility)

for last here is a list of alls the kind of gladiators:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_gladiator_types

ty that is all and have a good day.

in this web your have miniatures not only of alls the armies ancient if not too of gladiators.that figures have goods details and is a good web to get ideas to the models of the mod.

http://wargamesfoundry.com/historical_ranges/single_packs/ancients/roman_-_gladiators/salehs_survivors_glad011/

well i hope this be of help ty and have good day.

Zheng said:
1.  if in the mod you will add gladiators 2.-will be your adding too other kind of animals like elephants camells tigers lions wolfs etc?
3.-will be your adding chariots?
4.-will be your adding new machines of siege and scripting doors walls etc?(that the players can destroy everythings and will be more realist and the machines of siege will have utility)

1. Yes gladiators will be in the mod. It's the only reasonable route to take the native arena system. My thoughts on it are just to keep the native system in place, but with custom meshes for sake of ease. I like the thought of expanding on the arena system in the future to provide a sort of game within the game.

2. As far as animals, elephants and camels will be features, though im not sure those would be applicable to a arena system right out the box.

3. Well, chariots were a proposed idea, and some progress was made on them, though ultimately there were some issues with clipping associated with mount position, so those are on hold.

4. Not proposed yet. Its a nice idea, and it's been done with other mods, though I don't want to think about saturating down scenes and scripting with additional work, while im keeping track/working on other things for scenes. Something to think about for future releases though.

ty ealabor for your answers,like fan of ancient world in general i hope your get the most realism in warband,i am a bit tired of medieval time,i enjoy more with the ancient period for that i hope your do the best ancient mod to warband.your are doing a hard work and quality mod.if you need some donation or you are looking for any information?count with me.

Back
Top Bottom