a silent scream

Users who are viewing this thread

The worst part about this was, due to all of the PM's he sent out, it wasn't exactly silent, and it wasn't really a scream... more of a rant... a very poor rant at that, probably worse than Mel Gibson recent rant (which was pretty bad, mind you) and the dumbass didn't have the common sense to not immediately register again, with a name that is not similiar to his other one...

He got banned as Emperor Danny, made a dupe as Dimos, got figured out and banned again so he decided that the admins are fascist bastards.
In short he didn't like the main thing that makes this forum great.

Wasn't Danny banned for piracy or something? He was dumb as a brick, but not really an *******. In his Dimos-period he was much more of an ******* but he got banned because it was a ban-evasion account. Then he made the forum and got some other lackwits to join it and there have been multiply incursions from TaleWorlds onto that forum to troll the **** out of him because he was being a lot more fascist and dictatorial than ANY of the Admins here and because those lackwits often came back here, sometimes even with dupe accounts, iIrc, to advertise for that dumb forum.

Pretty much. I think most of the other lackwits were also people who'd been banned from TWF, so they had a lot in common. Unless that was a different person who started his own forums. Anyway, Dimos used to ban anyone who had any connection to OT in his forums, after sending them a nasty PM about how they weren't going to "ruin" his forums, as I recall.

there are a lot of lickspittles, fawners to these forums!

why they just don't pull their own eyes out instead of the innocent?!

and after all taleworlds and paradox are not philanthropic institutions

P.S. the next "rule" of the forums will be not to fart

Hmm, could this possibly be another dupe? Seems unlikely, but its possible. I'll let someone else report it, just in case I'm wrong.  :razz:

Looks like his writing style. I finally got a message from him:

@Magorian Aximand
"... That's their job..." banning innocent people is not a job

From the "-unknown- account. I guess he can't figure out that he's not innocent...

Back
Top Bottom