A (semi) complete list of all cut content I could find in the files

Users who are viewing this thread

On top of that for those that are *****ing and moaning about your character dying of old age - that is a feature.
In Bannerlord the whole downside to your character's death is the fact you can reproduce and play as a descendant. A base feature that has already been implemented in the game.
Fully agree, i am surprised how angry people are that their char ages 5 years for an entire week of gameplay (real-time). For now this feature is useless, but if implemented alongside with others the game can become more global while still being "warband". I'd love to see ckish dynastic/intrigue features that would give us more interesting lategame (more then just destroying everything on the map), maybe even more risks for a player (like in ck2 player is not ultimate killing machine, AI often plots to kill or organise to overthrow a ruler, etc).

Also, I dont see why people say that warband was better. Most of you wouldn't play native warband now (i wouldn't). I didn't play native warband for a long time, it was always modded, even if mods were not conversions (like Diplomacy mod). Just calm down, stop moaning on how sad you are the game didn't stand up to your expectations (maybe your expectations were too high at the first place). The game is still developed, i love it so far tho seeing some problems i am very eager to see finished product.

By the way, the topic itself is awesome, i really enjoyed reading it.

Exactly, they've done EA to help them complete the game, not help the players play a finished game.

*facepalm* There's always one.
false
“It’s not that we have a release date but we are not announcing it,” Yavuz says. “Our philosophy is more like ‘we will release the game when it is ready.’ We don’t want to set a release date now and then miss it or delay it or postpone it. " This is how it was marketed for years

false
“It’s not that we have a release date but we are not announcing it,” Yavuz says. “Our philosophy is more like ‘we will release the game when it is ready.’ We don’t want to set a release date now and then miss it or delay it or postpone it. " This is how it was marketed for years

The game is not released yet. Don't confuse early access with game release.

I wouldn't be suprised if all or most of these features made it into the game at some point, I see people acting dissapointed that all of this isn't in the game already, like it's 10 days into EA with a projected year of development and currently they're focusing on getting the game stable now.

ever consider they've gone with "minimum viable product" type affair - the base level game with core components, and as stability is fixed/improved, they'll then start enabling various features in a manageable fashion?
Once they stabalize the current build of the game and squash most of the bugs, then yes i do believe that they will start adding new features and content. They released the game in EA like this to make sure SP was stable and playable before they added features likely to bring more bugs.

Yeah, they just ported warband into new engine and the real development starts now. Problem is how much they want to do and change in one year. I really understand why people are skeptical
i mean thats not true but ok. You see a game in EA and you expect it to be a finished game. Just be happy about how attentive they are to their game, unlike some devs who leave games in EA for years.

Well, had a blast reading this!
Thanks for taking the time to write this all down! ?
And **** Steve and his old fashioned quests.?

Also, for this thread alone...
I love you, OP! ?

Seems like we can pretty much confirm that most of this stuff is in fact cut or legacy content and not future content at this point by now

Seems like we can pretty much confirm that most of this stuff is in fact cut or legacy content and not future content at this point by now
Surely it wouldn't be some massive amount of effort to implement the content that's already partially done for them.

Companions:
There's enough content here that I decided to split it off to a new list. There's so much (including full dialogue, stats, equipment, friends and enemies) that it's very possible that these will be the companions we see implemented in game later.
That list is just sad, so many unique companions with full dialogue... Why did they cut them? :c

Overall so many things cut that will probably never be in the game...

That list is just sad, so many unique companions with full dialogue... Why did they cut them? :c

Overall so many things cut that will probably never be in the game...
They really should implement those unique companions atleast to the mainquest like viking conquest did and keep the random ones for sandbox (or if you just want more companions overtime)

Back
Top Bottom