SP - UI a seen icon in the encyclopedia

Users who are viewing this thread

I was looking at the dead in the encyclopedia. now that the death option is fully added. and it seemed useful to add a seen function. because there are many dead. and then I can immediately see which one I already had.

I hope my story is clear. my grammar is very bad because i am very dyslexic. writing is difficult.

Last edited:
Why would you need a "seen" tab, to use that info for what? I'm just curious.
no sorry. no tab but maybe a little icon next to the name of the person who is dead. a lot of people die that I can't keep track of who all have died since my last visit to the encyclopedia.

and thank you for your response.

I think you misunderstood his point. If 100 lords are dead and a new one dies, it will be really hard to pick that new death out in the encyclopedia. He is hoping for something to differentiate new deaths. Maybe something like a small star icon on their portrait until you click on it in the encyclopedia.

I think you misunderstood his point. If 100 lords are dead and a new one dies, it will be really hard to pick that new death out in the encyclopedia. He is hoping for something to differentiate new deaths. Maybe something like a small star icon on their portrait until you click on it in the encyclopedia.
yes thanks this is what i meant.

Back
Top Bottom