A roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

They entered the arena. Facing them were twenty of the best guards of Zendar. With a maniacal laugh Halden charged into the middle of them, swinging his wooden sword here, there, everywhere. Before anyone else had moved, three guards already lay on the ground, with lovely bruises and bumps forming on their battered heads.

"These are the best?  Pushovers..." Bennet said as he charged into the enemies midst and knocked out two with well placed blows.

Aerick charged ahead with his padded sword held off to his side with both hands.  He charged at a guard who tried raising his sword to bring it down on Aerick's head.  Aerick side stepped the attack and slammed the flat of his sword into the guards head.  He reversed the attack with a counter motion, he slammed another guard with the flat of his sword, this time it hit him in the midriff and knocked him off balance.  Aerick thrust a fist into the guards face knocked him over, a dull blue starting ever so slowly to form around his eye.

((Combat right now))

Bennet was slashing around, hitting a man with every blow, but no with his usual skill, as he was unused to such weight on the buissiness end of his axe.

After bringing up his tower shield to block when a White Knight in there recovered from the surprise, Bennet then Knocked the man from his horse and then continued on the the Next.

Suddenly, from the bleachers, a figure fell down to the arena.

jar2cv.png

With a thud and a grunt, the person slowly stood up in the midst of battle. "Blah," he groaned, "Not again."

It seems that Jarly, the town drunkard, has tripped into the arena. The poor fellow, though in considerable pain, was inebriated, like always. Jarly decided that now would be a good time as ever to cause some mayhem, so he pulled out a cleaver and began limping towards Halden, who was easily pummeling his opposition. Think you're so tough, eh? thought Jarly. He then proceeded to attack Halden, who was very confused, with his infamous Stab of Temulency. Halden's padded weapons did not even faze Jarly, and so he quickly succumbed. Writhing in pain on the ground, Halden slipped into unconsciousness.

Shortly afterwards, Jarly wandered off, and promptly ran into an arena wall. With a belch, he collapsed.

"Who the hell was that?"  Bennet Shouted as he fought his way to check on Halden.  When he got to him, he checked for a pulse, and when he found it, he tried to rouse him.

Halden got up and shook his head. "I'm not sure, but all he did was momentarily stun me. Ah, there he is!" Running towards the drunkard, Halden began pummeling the man with his fists, giving him a beating he would not soon forget. Bennet and Jalin winced as they heard the man's ribe crack under Halden's furious blows.

"Ouch..."  Bennet Said as he knocked another White Knight from his  Horse.  "How many did you say we were up against?  There seems to be more than twenty..."

Halden winced. "Well, did I say 20? I meant all of them... except the two on the walltop, of course... at least I think they stayed put... anyway all of them equals, say, about... oh, just 260. :grin:" Halden swung his sword into the stomach of one guard, then on the backslash hit another who had been sneaking up behind him.

Bennet restrains his sudden earge to beat the living crap out of Halden.  "You know, That might be a really bad thing..."  He says as he goes back into the battle with gusto, knocking more men about.

Back
Top Bottom