A roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, I'm Hybrid_the_Unsane.  I want to start a roleplay.  A few reasons I didn't join an exisitng roleplay is that the ones I had an idea about had gone really far and to add myself in at page 40 or whatever would've been hard for me and I just wouldn't feel right adding a character so late in the story.  This roleplay will be pretty basic.  Anyone who has been to any forums with roleplays should know how it works, if not, don't stress, we can all learn.

So I'll start with my character, I could just post a picture but I don't have one.  Perhaps when  I take one I'll put it up.

So, I'll put up the details in the for of a character sheet.  I'm basing this guy on my in-game character.

Name: Aerick Mcleod
Appearance: A strong, masculine face with the evidence of a stubble and a small beard covering his chin.  His scalp is covered by short black hair, black like his beard.  He wears the armour of a steppe bandit from a pack that he and some men, that have since been cut down in battle, killed.  (The steppe armour with the yellow patch on the front).  He stands about 5'9" and wields a good quality broadsword in his right hand and compliments it with a shield in the left.  He does own a crossbow though it spends most of it's time slung on his back.

Background: Was born and raised in Zendar and never saw much point in the war being fought, thus he remained neutral but takes on any wrong does that seek to make good folks lives miserable.  Is an able commander but seeing his men cut down one night, fighting a pack of dark hunters, he has since not wanted to be responsible for a life other than his own or people he will never see again.  Aerick escaped, almost without his life.  One of his men was on his horse but died on the journey.  He has since been wary of dark hunters and seeks to rid the world of them, but decides to choose his battles wisely.  He currently resides in Zendar.

So there it is, I want to let other people (if they would like to join) to give the RP direction. 

Aerick placed the bolt in his crossbow as silently as he could as he stalked through the tall grass, keeping both eyes on the small band of river pirates.  Pathetic scum, Aerick hated them, like all of the bandits, raiders and pirates infesting the lands of Caladria.  Luckily the river pirates had dulled their senses with ale, Aerick arose slightly and aimed his crossbow.  He fired the bolt, it was a snikt! sound as it was let off.  The bolt lodged into the back of the pirates head and he slumped forwards, landing in the middle of the group and consequentally on their fire.  The dumbfounded pirates drew their weapons and looked around, then they saw Aerick rise, shiled attached to the left, broadsword drawn with the right.  "You bastard!" The enraged pirates spat as they raced towards Aerick, clubs and falchions swing madly above their heads.  Aerick timed his swing to perfection.  His sword moved easily through the air, horrizontall at waist height and two of the pirates were down, clutching their bellies, trying vainly to keep their intestines from spilling out of their bodies.  The remaining two became even more enraged.  Aerick raised he shield to block a club strike from above, he returned with a thrust that moved inbetween the ribs and pierced the pirates lung.  Just one more left, his drunken stupidity didn't let him run...

Aerick adopted a defensive stance and pointed at the stranger who had just beheaded Aericks kill, the tip of his sword being Aerick's pointer.  "Who are you?  What are you doing here?"  Aerick spoke with an odd accent (the Caladrian equivelant of an Irish accent).  His eyes had narrowed and is eyebrows pointing downwards, or in short his face had adopted a serious expression.  Aerick looked at the man, his axe was impressive...very impressive.  Aerick kept his shield at the ready incase he would need to use it. 

"The names Jalin, as for what i'm doin here I'd think its obvious, I was hunting these brigands aswell, you just got to them quicker"

Aerick took a moment to sum the man up.  His tone relaxed but his muscles did not  "Haha, damn right I did.  Names Aerick, Aerick Mcleod."  Aerick relaxed his sword arm and let it hang by his side, casual but ready.

a ranger coming by and sees two guys talking and going over to them whit a dagger prepared if anything should happen

Unaware of the other two men in the bushes, Jalin held out his hand to Aerick "I am Jalin, last names have no importance so I will give you none"

Aerick sheathed his sword and returned Jalin's gesture.  "It's good to meet you, rarely do I find any...seemingly...level-headed folk around here."  Aerick tried to smile, but to on-lookers, it was obviously forced.  "What brings you down here anyway?  You take up Hareck's offer of the pirates?"

Aerick placed a hand swiftly on his sword at the sound of another stranger, but relaxed when he had heard the compliment.  "Thanks," Aerick managed to dryly say.  "Where did you come from?"

Jalin Sat on a rock, laid his axe on his lap and began to polish it. Seemingly unaware of the others now.

Name: Bennet Nole
Appearance: A tall, gangly young man with evidence of beard about to grow in.  He wears a suit of Sturdy Chainmail and a Nordic Helm.  Carries a Great Axe that by some great feat he manages to carry in one hand efficiently, along with a large Shield.

Background: Was left behind as a weak warrior in a Sea Raider party, now hunt for his food and is wandering around Zendar, tring not to get killed simply because He's a Norseman.

Barely making a whisper of a noise as he crept near the group, Bennet waited and watched this strange gathering with interest.

Jalin Suddenly Threw a small axe in Bennet's direction, it hit a tree trunk inches from bennet's nose.

Halden The Borch shooter said:
   Halden smiled as he replied. "I come from the west. I'm a Dark Knight, but I was driven from my clan for refusing to execute someone who hadn't done any wrong."

Aerick ignored what was happening with Jalin and yet another stranger, his focus and intrigue was squarely  "A dark hunter with a conscience.  Haha!  No stranger thing have I heard!"

Aerick let out a hearty laugh.  It had been a while since he had laughed that way.  Suddenly, he silence himself.  He heard a sort of flick sound, it came from beside him.  He looked to his side and saw an arrow sticking out of the dirt.  His expression turned serious and his eyes narrowed, scanning the hills for signs of movement.  Then he saw it, the bald head and the yellow armour.  He muttered on word, loud enough for Halden to hear, "Khergits."

(( Lol who's the manhunter ? and who's the norseman ?))

Jalin seemed not to notice what Aerick had said about the khergits, and continued to sharpen his axe.

Back
Top Bottom