A question!

Users who are viewing this thread

Luffaren

Recruit
Hi! First off, great mod! Really love it and that its alot more troops than regular MB and that its way bigger armies than other mods aswell.

But onwards to my question. I didnt really know were to ask this but, I was just wondering. Im playing as Rome and Im having difficulty finding the other troops. I can recruite Leg. I from villages, but the others Leg. II, III, IV and so on I cant seem to get. I only see the lords having them and no big cities or fortresses have them. So, where do you recruit those?

Sorry if its a stupid question.

They were supposed to become available once you capture territory from the neighboring factions but unfortunately in the 2.4 release I forgot or didn't set the parameter correctly to switch the unit pools of certain captured territories. I noticed it a few weeks after the release when I wasn't getting the expected troops, the code is fixed for the next release though and I just need to set which territories allow which legion plus maybe some Socii (allied) units.

Seek n Destroy said:
They were supposed to become available once you capture territory from the neighboring factions but unfortunately in the 2.4 release I forgot or didn't set the parameter correctly to switch the unit pools of certain captured territories. I noticed it a few weeks after the release when I wasn't getting the expected troops, the code is fixed for the next release though and I just need to set which territories allow which legion plus maybe some Socii (allied) units.

Alright! Thank you so much for clearing that up :smile:

Edit: But does that mean that me, as a player, can only get those other legions from freeing prisoners right now? :smile:
Or does some of those territories work when they get captured? :smile:

Seek n Destroy said:
Only from prisoners I guess but that can be a really tedious process to assemble a legion only to lose them after crossing swords with pesky Samnites  :smile:

Haha indeed, I do seem to have been able to find some of the Leg. II soldiers from villages now, but only like 3-4 villages seem to work properly!

Back
Top Bottom