A question of Warband Price

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Warband cost less to Betatesters?
I'll willingly pay any price, but I want to be able to plan my cash-I've got a lot of expenses around the time it's coming out.

Don't think so, no. Hell, the way I see it, people who got into the beta should pay more, our feedback and suggestions don't even out the awesomeness of the beta.

I'd think it would be around the 20 dollar price range, Pretty basic for an expansion.

BUT

It might also be a standalone, think about it the beta as it is now is running by itself isn't it?

mcbeverage101 said:
Will Warband cost less to Betatesters?
I'll willingly pay any price, but I want to be able to plan my cash-I've got a lot of expenses around the time it's coming out.

I think not. Just be happy that you get to play the game prior to it's initial release.

Imo the game time I've already pulled out of the beta is only a little less than I get from the average 50$ game I buy.

Ruthven said:
Don't think so, no. Hell, the way I see it, people who got into the beta should pay more, our feedback and suggestions don't even out the awesomeness of the beta.
Agreed, actually :neutral:. I played this game more than many a game I payed a good sum of money for, and that's without the totally awesome-looking single player. And even now I haven't got even slightly tired of it.

Ruthven said:

Hey... no need to give the devs ideas like that... heh.

Seriously, I kinda agree but the beta testers paying more doesn't make a lot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom