SP - Quests A problem with the creation of the faction quest (NPC does not respond accordingly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Taras

Recruit
I fulfilled all the conditions, but the NPC does not respond accordingly.
(screenshots are present)

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Could be a nasty bug: you have to use all dialogue options about creating faction and support a Kingdom just After you assemble the banner.

Could be a nasty bug: you have to use all dialogue options about creating faction and support a Kingdom just After you assemble the banner.
Banner already assebled.
Next move is choose the way:
1) Became a vassal and grant banner to someone (listed in quest)
2) Create your own kingdom/

I am choose 2nd and complete all requirements, but NPC dont think so.

Did you asked her how to support an already existing kingdom even if you don't plan to do so? If you skipped that dialogue the bug could be game breaking. No idea why It wasn't fixed.

Did you asked her how to support an already existing kingdom even if you don't plan to do so? If you skipped that dialogue the bug could be game breaking. No idea why It wasn't fixed.
I have tried all possible dialogue options, but nothing changes.

I think console mod is the only thing can save you now. The quest didn't trigger correctly when you don't use all dialogue options just after taking the pieces and make it impossible to work.

I think console mod is the only thing can save you now. The quest didn't trigger correctly when you don't use all dialogue options just after taking the pieces and make it impossible to work.
what dialog options you mean?
Ill spoke with them after collecting all pieces of the banner (1st screenshot), and them gave me quests to create my own kingdom or join existing, and those are broken.

Back
Top Bottom