A Plea to Gabrilduro

Users who are viewing this thread

Jug of Issek

Recruit
Dear Gabrilduro

In this year of RDR2 I am hoping that you will find the heart to polish - up old 1860s Old America ( indeed, it has been the funnest and most original mod around ) to a " stand tall in 2018 " standard, to keep up with the PoPs, and the ACOKs, and the AWOIFs, and the Perisnos, and the Warsword Conquests, and the Bellum Imperiis, and the 1429s, and the Novo Aetis's, and the .... ahem.....L'Aigles..........

A ( " final " ?  - OK ) " refresh " 2.0 patch ( evolved modelling, faces, textures, map(s), music, bug fixes etc would be enough; nothing over the top ) would be widely applauded.

Any chance ?

Please ?

I just don't understand how we can have any number of Devs turning out " medieval " mods ( two for Game of Thrones, even ), and a few with more modern interests (  L'Aigle, Rise and Fall Victorian Era now, Red Wars ......... fine  ), but when it comes to the Wild West, a very popular genre in American, and further, world culture ( Gabrilduro is Italian ! ) 1860s ,1.5, is apparently the best we can do by 2018 ............... hence this last - ditch appeal to his Spaghetti - Western pride!

Seems like to me you’re the only one here who’s got high interest in the Wild West. The main guy hasn’t been on and the mods he made are still in some stages of development, so rip.

Jug of Issek said:
Dear Gabrilduro
In this year of RDR2 I am hoping that you will find the heart to polish - up old 1860s Old America ( indeed, it has been the funnest and most original mod around ) to a " stand tall in 2018 " standard, to keep up with the PoPs, and the ACOKs, and the AWOIFs, and the Perisnos, and the Warsword Conquests, and the Bellum Imperiis, and the 1429s, and the Novo Aetis's, and the .... ahem.....L'Aigles..........
A ( " final " ?  - OK ) " refresh " 2.0 patch ( evolved modelling, faces, textures, map(s), music, bug fixes etc would be enough; nothing over the top ) would be widely applauded. Any chance ? Please ?
Well… THX very very much for your nice words. I really really apreciated. Sorry for late answer but I am busy in real life.
We had advise that Bannerlords was going to be out last year and I considered to start Modding a Western Mod there, quitting Warband, see?
We will see how things go …
Easter Cow said:
PPQ_Purple said:
He ain't the only one. He's just the last one that hasn't given up yet.

We’ve yet to hear from him.
Hope you are satisfied now. Next time avoid commenting on things that you don t know and that you dont seem to care about, either :wink:
PPQ_Purple said:
He ain't the only one. He's just the last one that hasn't given up yet.
Exactly ! Thx :wink:

Back
Top Bottom