SP - General A new south-western faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

After looking at the southern part of the map for a while, I realized there was a lot of a unused territory down there. I came up with a new faction to settle west of the Aserai, which, if sea travel is going to be implemented, could also be the owner of the isolated islands off the coast of Vlandia. And when we look at the complete world map, the peninsula is also the closest to an island outside of Calradia, and that island is more than likely Geroia, we don't know who exactly the Geroians are other than some companions from Warband; If they were a warrior nation, our new faction could rely on their mercenaries and military help, if they were a trading nation, our faction would trade with them the most as they are the closest to Calradia.

Roughly the borders of the potential new faction drawn on Paint

Last edited:
I'd love to have an african inspired faction (Mali or Ethiopia maybe?)in the south west and one with Persian or Indian inspiration in the south east maybe.

I remember reading somewhere, that they were planning to add an Italian city-state style faction and that could be the area for it.

For very small faction the Islands are better suited: fleet to defend, beach to defend (you can avoid a castle assault with siege, you can't avoid diaembarking from the ships and fight a difficult battle), southwest Is more for a bigger faction.

Back
Top Bottom