A New Player's Guide to joining Clans (NEEDS CLAN DESCRIPTIONS FROM LEADERS.)

What does the scouter say about his power level?

• RED WARRIOR NEED FOOD BADLY

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • RED WARRIOR IS ABOUT TO DIE

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • USE KEYS TO OPEN DOORS

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • USE MAGIC TO KILL DEATH

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Post here. :wink:

Master Unicorn said:
PTK Warband was founded on January 10, 2010 by KelquethaS and Master Unicorn, and was named after an Ultima Online clan with the same name. PTK is a US based laid back yet competitive clan, currently accepting members that are able to demonstrate some skill. We use Ventrilo for voice communication and contact eachother via steam/xfire as well. We have a 40 slot server, PTK_Server, that we practice and scrim on. We also host many in-clan events to keep things fre$h in the clan.
^^Not a complete list of clans by any means, there might be a clan that's more suited to you that's not on the list.^^

Things that would be helpful for clans actively recruiting would be -

How old are you?                                                                                                                   
About what would you say your level of skill is?                                                                   
What timezone are you in?                                                                                                   
What times are you generally online?                                                                                   
Do you have Ventrilo/TS2/TS3 and a mic/headset?                                                             
What servers do you frequent? (Game mode as well, please).                                             
What name do you go by ingame?                                                                                       
What sort of clan are you interested in? (Roleplaying, Skill-based, Personality-based, etc) 

(Tell me if I forgot anything; I probably did.)

I'm making a start since I finde this thread useful, seriously intended or not. I love the WB MP and am somewhat addicted now, got to play a few ours a day minimum since it's new and cool. I am also interested in joining a clan to have a bunch of regular players to play with, though haven't yet found the motivation to read myself into the clan scene.

Level of skill: hard to rate yourself, let's just say I'm not too bad as infantry, nor as cav and progressing day by day. only class I totally suck at is archer.
Timezone: central european / berlin paris etc.
Times Generally Online: on evenings
Do you have Ventrilo/TS2/TS3 and a mic/headset: TS2 and TS3 installed and used to
Servers you frequent: The Lions Den and some of the official servers
Ingame name: Koruun_the_Sexy

age 32
level of skill: Tearing it up in the pubs, usually as a spearman.  I destroy cavalry unless they're unusually canny fellas that are capable with the greatlance, then its usually a draw.

location cst USA.  (Texas). I'm on most weekends and most weeknights from 7-10ish.
jestservers chi, ny, and tx are frequently low ping.  ATS's server I visit quite a bit.  If its populated and pings under 100 to me, I'm usually there.

Ingame name: Ser_Jayk_Stone

modified to add: vent, ts, whatever ya got, I've got it or can get it.  Mic/Headset is a big 10-4.

Golden Legion
Is recruiting
I base it of having fun
but also on working together as a team
just go on site and for those interested come battle With Us Golden Legionaires

Common guys stop hogging the recruits I need men as it is.... :roll:
I guess some men wish to rise to greatness
Everyone take my banner
battle with us
using Golden Valor
We are the Golden Legionaires

Bump.

If clan leaders could send to me via PM what they'd like for me to describe their clan as in the OP, that'd be swell.

Format -
              Clanname
                              Clandescription (three lines or less, please.)

Level of Skill: Noob-Crusher.
Expert at Ganking Noobs, Master of the 2H Spam, Lord of the Kill Steal.

Timezone: Central Time (GMT - 6)
Online: Afternoons, evenings.
Locations: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Servers: Anything with a good ping and manual block. Mostly TDM and Siege

I have TS/Vent and Headset.

Description: Looking for any active, friendly, NA guild.

I've been playing for a while on pub servers and been having lotsa fun. But the competitive baboon inside me is starting to feel unsatisfied.
I play mostly on battle-servers and I hate seeing clans stacking up on the opposite team and :evil: I need a team of my own!

I'm 25 and from Finland. Theres only one clan in Finland and its not competitively active, so it's a no-go.
I can hold my own fairly well in duels and I'm not a bad shot with the archer either. Still lot to learn..

Mic: yes.
Vent/TS: yes.
Online: too often  :oops:

I'm usually found on 22nd servers (both battle and duel) and go by the name ommek.

Back
Top Bottom