SP Modern Fantasy a most very basic and bare bones zombie mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Ultra

Sergeant at Arms
i am currently attempting to make a zombie after the apparant close of mount and brains (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,62191.0.html)

i am a very very new modder, and this mod is really being made for myself but if i one day turn out ok il provide support for it on the community.

at the moment all it  is is native, but with the swadians hostile to the player, their troop trees changed and renamed, looters have been messed with too.

in my attempt to encumber the troops to make move slower quite a few of the weapons and armours in native have been super-encumber with a weight of 60 (but not many). im still having problems making the troops move slower though, i ideally would need new armours and weapons for them only, but im no wings expert and even if i got the models im still unsure of  how to get them into the mod.

the purpose of this mod is to chiefly allow me to learn to use the module system and the python code. though havin a nice zombie mod would be a good benefit.

i will add a download link shortly. please if you download this feel free to use cheats, and remember to loook at the encumberence of any items before equipping it. if anyone can help me with this it would be great especially with how to use the module system, and python to make the mod better.

ps please dont spam me with ZOMG I WANTZ A RESIDENT EVIL MOD OR L4D IN M+B! or anything like that, and please dont expect any great things from this mod either im still learning the basics of modding

thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom