A mod for making high tier armor less expensive

Users who are viewing this thread

Dabos37

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Do you know a mod which only reduces high tier armor prices? I used one some time ago but I do not remember it’s name ☹️. Now that devs have nerfed ladies armors, it is really hard to get the highest tier equipment.

No, no and no... you said you played without mods and now you want to change... no way :iamamoron: .
I have no idea, I'm sure a fellow member can provide you with that mod name. I'm sorry but I can't help you with this this time.

No, no and no... you said you played without mods and now you want to change... no way :iamamoron: .
I have no idea, I'm sure a fellow member can provide you with that mod name. I'm sorry but I can't help you with this this time.

I cannot wait for devs fixing this ?. I am tired of wearing medium tier armor while all my party is fully equipped. I am going to make an exception on this one and use a mod for fixing this :razz: .

I cannot wait for devs fixing this ?. I am tired of wearing medium tier armor while all my party is fully equipped. I am going to make an exception on this one and use a mod for fixing this :razz: .
You bet, unfortunately there is a long list of things that need to be fixed via mod and it shouldn't be like that in terms of basic things like the problem (as I see it) of prices. So, let's see if a fellow member can give you the name because I don't have a clue.

This can be a bug or intended feature, I don't know. I installed Realistic Battle Mod(AI module, Combat Module and Unit Overhaul) on mid playthrough. After that the most expensive equipments(armors, swords, bows etc.) were 30000ish denars on the market. I checked their description page on Nexus but I did not find any statement regarding prices.

I think you recently installed RBM to test the units. Did you check out the market about prices?

This can be a bug or intended feature, I don't know. I installed Realistic Battle Mod(AI module, Combat Module and Unit Overhaul) on mid playthrough. After that the most expensive equipments(armors, swords, bows etc.) were 30000ish denars on the market. I checked their description page on Nexus but I did not find any statement regarding prices.

I think you recently installed RBM to test the units. Did you check out the market about prices?

Interesting, going to check that. Thanks.

Now that devs have nerfed ladies armors, it is really hard to get the highest tier equipment.
How did they do this? I got both the 58 body scale and the other one with more arm stat from imperial ladies(brother horror'n) on 1.5.10.
I didn't even realize they changed anything, though I have seen ladies with no helmet in battle, but I think that's an old bug.

How did they do this? I got both the 58 body scale and the other one with more arm stat from imperial ladies(brother horror'n) on 1.5.10.
I didn't even realize they changed anything, though I have seen ladies with no helmet in battle, but I think that's an old bug.
I do not like imperial armor. I have been looking for Vlandian, Sturgian, and Battania highest tier armor but ladies now wear cheaper chest armor.

This is intended. Price reduction is one of the elements of the mod. It is not mentioned in the description though. With RBM the best armours are in 30K-45K range. Best weapons are ~10K

The easiest way to play without mods and use pretty armor is to pick the armor you like and then adjust damage taken by your character accordingly. ?‍♂️

This is intended. Price reduction is one of the elements of the mod. It is not mentioned in the description though. With RBM the best armours are in 30K-45K range. Best weapons are ~10K

This is great yes. I really do not get why TW want equipment to be so expensive. Even after the fix, I am pretty sure that chest armors will be still pretty expensive.

Yes hahaha, I know how to do it but modifying it by myself does not work as good because some medium tier armors have the same price than high tier ones.
That's because how the item tier for Armour is calculated, it depends on: the sum of their stats*0.1 - 0.4= item Tier. Edit: bodyarmour

Ah OK so you want all armours be affected not only the best one.

Do you know a mod which only reduces high tier armor prices?
That was a bit misleading sry

That's because how the item tier for Armour is calculated, it depends on: the sum of their stats*0.1 - 0.4= item Tier. Edit: bodyarmour

Ah OK so you want all armours be affected not only the best one.

That was a bit misleading sry
Yes, sorry for that. The “only” was referred to a mod which only reduces armor prices but does not reduce other things. Anyway, I am going to start a campaign using the RBM this weekend. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom