A Mix Between Crusader Kings & M&B

Users who are viewing this thread

Aethel

Sergeant at Arms
I suddenly thought of this when thinking of how Mount&Blade usually only covers a year or two in-game, but allows for, well, "warband" behavior so to speak,
and actual combat gameplay. And of how Crusader Kings has the feudal system all worked out, has an awesome dynastic system, perfect for people who love to create scenarios, and spans over hundreds of years. What if these elements were combined?

I think I'd be stoked. What about you guys?

for some reason I believe it's in our best interests to not to buy into any of Paradox Interactive's promises. it usually takes them five expansion packs to make a game half-decent.

sneakey pete said:
Paradox is workign on a new game that might be like that, war of the roses. also might not be.
Nah, it's a multiplayer skirmish game. AFAIK there's no actual strategy side to it, it's essentially Lead & Gold does the Middle Ages.

Thirteen said:
You'll probably get a better response if you lock this, nad put it in the other games board.
Fairly sure putting parts of your genitalia in the Other Games board would either be painful or a banning offence ... :razz:

Back
Top Bottom