A Mighty Challenge to Shake the Foundations on which Calradia was Built...

Users who are viewing this thread

I would offer my lance and sword to the devs
but who will face off with them no offense it would suck to have 15 guys vs 3 if u know what I mean
lets make a thing where we will be on the offense vs the devs until they are sure they would not have enough men then who ever wants to help them will join them.

I Sir Gowe am willing to defend Calradia soon to be called Solamnia!

This would certainly be interesting to watch... I mean I'm sure it'd be a completely fair fight.

Don't forget to make those models for the machine guns you'll be using spectacular, Devs!

SCGavin said:
RalliX said:
To tell you the truth, I only know about 4 developers, maybe 5 by name.
Armagan
Singil
Harkan
Janus
uhh.... Who ARE the developers?!(I don't mean 'what' but who are they?)  :lol:

Here is a list. And as far as I know Janus is an Administrator.

Ninja'd.
Haha, did Armagan really register on Jan 1st 1970? o.0

Specacular that we really really going to have this :grin:

Thanks TEAM to so valiantly and humorously accepting to stand the ultimate beta TEST  :cool:

So, everyone is agreeing of Friday or Saturday ? I'm lost.

In any case i summon the Khanate horde to deliver the first blow... May the first 3 rounds be hell unleashed on top of those EPIC brains :grin:

Hethwill said:
Specacular that we really really going to have this :grin:

Thanks TEAM to so valiantly and humorously accepting to stand the ultimate beta TEST  :cool:

So, everyone is agreeing of Friday or Saturday ? I'm lost.

In any case i summon the Khanate horde to deliver the first blow... May the first 3 rounds be hell unleashed on top of those EPIC brains :grin:
I think saturday may be better as more people will probably be available, but anyway yes well done Heth on this glorious idea!  :mrgreen:

Armagan said:
I am really looking forward to this! I'll need to ask the development team about the time. 20 GMT may be a bit late if we are to play from the office. Otherwise, it'll be fine, I guess.
I think Friday - as proposed - will suit the devs best, so they are gathered at the hall office for the feast game.

Highelf said:
We have a neat list of players already, most are well known veteran players :smile:

-The devs

-CoR_Hethwill_Khan
-CoR_Disgruntled_Peasant
-CoR_Kleid_of_Veluca
-CoR_Berserker
-CoR_Hired_Blade
-CoR_Freddex
-CoR_Overlord
-CoR_QPinky
-CoR_Fredelios (spec - cameraman3)

-22nd_Vet_BigMac
-22nd_Sqe_Jaakko_the_Sire

-Einherjar_Ulfhidhin
-Einherjar_Kocken
-Einherjar_Nieznancy

-irc://okiN
-irc://Highelf

-AB_Cavalier_Francesco
-AB_Astinus

-Boh_Switchfoot_vice
-Boh_SanDiego_vice

-ZHG_HU_Thorfinn
-ZHG_MH_van
-ZHG_CH_Crazy_Archer
-ZHG_MH_PsykoOps (spec - cameraman2)

-Sovereign
-Hathunter
-Titanshoe
-OLL_TheNarrator
-Adorno (also cameraman1)
-Wilm0chimp
-azzarol
-Halcyon
-Annynduir
-Urist
-SCGavin
-TKHC_Rallix
-Pratolli
-PRT_Tigerclaw
-WEe
-Tiberius Decimus Maximus
-Marin Peace Bringer
-_BoA_FeaRShoT

Devs vs Forum Vets = most epic fight M&B warband will ever see. By far.

Hahahah really this will be pretty epic. Im ready to fight for both teams :grin: Lets make a GREAT video of this using 2 specs and 1 normal cameraman than turn it into a short-warband movie than upload it on youtube :razz: We also can make a new trailer for the game using it.

I also suggest since we will play for 2 hours, lets play 2 mods - 1 hour 1 hour,

-Siege
-Team Deathmatch/Battle

EDIT: 2 hours of siege will be fine too :razz:

FeaRaeRth said:
Hahahah really this will be pretty epic. Im ready to fight for both teams :grin: Lets make a GREAT video of this using 2 specs and 1 normal cameraman than turn it into a short-warband movie than upload it on youtube :razz: We also can make a new trailer for the game using it.

Yeah but there's a little problem. Footage will be tens of gigs so the delivery of that to the final editor who ever it will be might be an issue. Ftp might work but that would take lots of time. Might burn to dvd and mail also.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to come to a conclusion over all the time, date and game mode stuff now?

I propose:

Date: Friday, 26 February

Time: 18:30 GMT - all niiiight long!

Game mode: Siege, either the full two planned hours or followed by Battle or TDM (Either poll or just let the devs pick what they want to play :wink:). I'd say 20 vs 20, the devs should be more than 50% of the dev team, imo.

Settings: Normal denarii, FF 1% on both (frustration should be as absent as possible in this match, imo :razz:)

You sure about that low FF? Afterall, many players are going to be experienced fighters, probably capable of not hitting each other in the back with a long axe :lol:
Time sounds better in my opinion.

PsykoOps said:
FeaRaeRth said:

Yeah but there's a little problem. Footage will be tens of gigs so the delivery of that to the final editor who ever it will be might be an issue. Ftp might work but that would take lots of time. Might burn to dvd and mail also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSdK3IPiBlc&feature=related This guy can do it =) We can work it out =) Historical Event incomiiing!

kingofnoobia said:
Perhaps it would be a good idea to come to a conclusion over all the time, date and game mode stuff now?

I propose:

Date: Friday, 26 February

Time: 18:30 GMT - all niiiight long!

Game mode: Siege, either the full two planned hours or followed by Battle or TDM (Either poll or just let the devs pick what they want to play :wink:). I'd say 20 vs 20, the devs should be more than 50% of the dev team, imo.

Settings: Normal denarii, FF 1% on both (frustration should be as absent as possible in this match, imo :razz:)

Siege needs more FF, other than that I aggree completely :smile:

Back
Top Bottom