A Mighty Challenge to Shake the Foundations on which Calradia was Built...

Users who are viewing this thread

Man I can't miss this! I would really like to participate and I don't mind playing for the devs or against them. Just say when to come! :smile:

We have a neat list of players already, most are well known veteran players :smile:

-The devs

-CoR_Hethwill_Khan
-CoR_Disgruntled_Peasant
-CoR_Kleid_of_Veluca
-CoR_Berserker
-CoR_Hired_Blade
-CoR_Freddex
-CoR_Overlord
-CoR_QPinky
-CoR_Fredelios (spec - cameraman3)

-22nd_Vet_BigMac
-22nd_Sqe_Jaakko_the_Sire

-Einherjar_Ulfhidhin
-Einherjar_Kocken
-Einherjar_Nieznancy

-irc://okiN
-irc://Highelf

-AB_Cavalier_Francesco
-AB_Astinus

-Boh_Switchfoot_vice
-Boh_SanDiego_vice

-ZHG_HU_Thorfinn
-ZHG_MH_van
-ZHG_CH_Crazy_Archer
-ZHG_MH_PsykoOps (spec - cameraman2)

-Sovereign
-Hathunter
-Titanshoe
-OLL_TheNarrator
-Adorno (also cameraman1)
-Wilm0chimp
-azzarol
-Halcyon
-Annynduir
-Urist
-SCGavin
-TKHC_Rallix
-Pratolli
-PRT_Tigerclaw
-WEe
-Tiberius Decimus Maximus
-Marin Peace Bringer
-_BoA_FeaRShoT

Devs vs Forum Vets = most epic fight M&B warband will ever see. By far.

I will join this epic battle of wits and skill at arms. It shall be my honour to fight the devs or for them.

Dammit, now the devs will make a patch to get one weapon ultra super powerful in their faction and own all of us  :razz:

I can't believe that so many players wanna fight on devs side. I say we make it 52v12 against them. Wouldn't it be hillarious if one of the devs ragequits or shouts "fracking couch noobs!"?

Hethwill said:
I know  :sad:

just thinking about all the US fellows that also want to share this moment, that's all...

maybe 21 GMT then ?

Meh, NA guys had the beta sooner than us now we'll be even. By the way it's GMT+2 in Turkey.

Hmm, I'd love to fight, on either side.  Not sure if I'd be able to make it, though, or if you'd want someone more "pro".

Actually, scratch that.
If I were on the dev's team I'd probably stand in awe.  So I'd prefer to fight 'em.

I am really looking forward to this! I'll need to ask the development team about the time. 20 GMT may be a bit late if we are to play from the office. Otherwise, it'll be fine, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom