A message to 32 bit users

Users who are viewing this thread

Austro

Master Knight
For everyone using a 32 bit PC - it seems that the current map (Frontier) and possible the New Spain map is causing you to have runtime errors and crashing due to them being the largest map sizes possible in warband (1023x1023) Also, the Frontier map is over 800kb in size. It seems the only solution is a map that is not 800x800 or over 600 or 700kb.

JohnRocket said:
Austro ,would you like to share any playable map for 32 bit users?

The only playable maps currently are Frontier and New Spain (AKA Dominion) try joining New Spain but I doubt it will work since it's 2050x2050

Austro said:
The only playable maps currently are Frontier and New Spain (AKA Dominion) try joining New Spain but I doubt it will work since it's 2050x2050

I tried to join New Spain on my ****ty PC 32 bits, it did not work while other players having problems with Frontier successfully joined the server with New Spain as map, an explannation ?

Half of the players can't join Frontier map on our server .When I changed the map to dominion, there is not even one single crash report anymore , all players can join the server .  And our server reached 50 player count yesterday, so anyone that can't join our server on Dominion would have a post in our forum to let me know. And I am sure that ppl using DX7 32bits OS are able to get on the Dominion map.

Back
Top Bottom