A lot of fix, but where is the stuff for 40 dollars we pay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate behavior
Some say I'm troll. I say I give people space to say what they think about the game. If that is bad, I dunno.

And now some will say "USE the suggestion forum you troll". Hell no! We must strike where they are weak!

I really find it baffling that this manchild sees this as the biggest scandal when there are literally tens of thousands of people dying right now, the economy is in shambles, and politics are getting nasty.

This game being bugged is such a non-issue!

I really find it baffling that this manchild sees this as the biggest scandal as there are literally tens of thousands of people dying right now, the economy is in shambles, and politics are getting nasty.

So no one should ever complain about a buggy game because people are dying every day? :mrgreen:
This makes about as much sense as his silly complaints about not having more dresses for the female characters.

I am not sure why you decided to reply if you have no idea.
I'm still not sure why you're asking about this to players. What if TW team was simply unexperienced and not as efficient as some other developers? Would you be less mad, more mad? Is it constructive to be mad?

I really find it baffling that this manchild sees this as the biggest scandal when there are literally tens of thousands of people dying right now, the economy is in shambles, and politics are getting nasty.

And here comes the C card! Thank you! When nothing more to say! Use the C card! Thank you!

You know that like 200 000 people die from "normal" virus ever years also right? And car crashes etc? Soooo much more stuff going on. But hey maybe I can use the "car crash card" next time....

oh wow, what ?

I really, really, really hope you are a teenager and not an adult with voting rights.

Maybe it's you fellow comrades that fire up someones back when posting something like ""Oh I so dislike whining people, whininig whining, aaah my eyes are broken etc." Stop being so toxic dunkeys, and let everybody to speak out their thoughts. Even whinig ones.

Considering all the "good criticism" and "healthy suggestions" in this post are in fact ad-hominem attacks, i'd say locking it would be a sound idea.

Ok. I try calm it down a little.

But don't you wanna see patches with something more then just "fix the crash"?

Something like "we add a new sword" or whatever? Or a better Banner system? I know there is a site. But just something like that would make it so much better.

Can't just think it's EA all the time. We all payed a lot for a game and why not get something more? Is that a bad thing?

Ok. I try calm it down a little.

But don't you wanna see patches with something more then just "fix the crash"?

Something like "we add a new sword" or whatever? Or a better Banner system? I know there is a site. But just something like that would make it so much better.

Can't just think it's EA all the time. We all payed a lot for a game and why not get something more? Is that a bad thing?

Ofc we would like more content. Well, not "new swords", but "more diplomacy options", "more quests", etc.

But you have to think that many players are still unable to PLAY the game. Like, launch a game without crashes, use quests without bugs, etc. And as long as many people can't USE the product properly, it's a top priority to work towards that goal : make the product work for everyone.

Once the product is stable, content will flow.

I'm still not sure why you're asking about this to players. What if TW team was simply unexperienced and not as efficient as some other developers? Would you be less mad, more mad? Is it constructive to be mad?
Exactly, that's probably the case. My point being that we should not trust a proven low-skilled, amateurish and disorganized company even if they made my favourite game of all time. I am not mad at them, I am sure they're doing their best. I am however a little bit worried about the fanboyism demonstrated here which could seriously handicap the development of Bannerlord in the future.

Ofc we would like more content. Well, not "new swords", but "more diplomacy options", "more quests", etc.

But you have to think that many players are still unable to PLAY the game. Like, launch a game without crashes, use quests without bugs, etc. And as long as many people can't USE the product properly, it's a top priority to work towards that goal : make the product work for everyone.

Once the product is stable, content will flow.

Ok I understand.

For you with laggy problems. Here is a very good video. You do NOT need a SUPER computer. Works perfect after this! I hope it helps! OBS! Not my video and I don't know this person. But it helps and might take away some of your problems!

Thanks, but i do not have laggy problems, my game plays just fine.

But i know some people still haven't been able to have a smooth experience, and so i don't get mad when most of the patch notes are about crash fixes.

These guys are working their asses off fixing stuff and working on the game during the f'ing pandemic. Getting an unfinished game and working with feedback (even these mods provide feedback, suggesting priorities) is better than just releasing nothing and going bankrupt. We should continue giving feedback and suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom