A lot of fix, but where is the stuff for 40 dollars we pay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm going to make it simple for you guys. I can see you are having a hard time here.

It's! Easter times! Gifts! Most games get that! Like a little boost!

But you fanboys are like "NOOOOOOOOOOOO don't give me anything for free!!!! I LOVE YOU!" "I pay even more for an golden egg my lord"....
I hope for your sake you are trolling dude lmao.

I would totally agree with you if they chose to go with Closed/Open Beta and send as many keys and they would believe is enough to stress test everything.

Anyways, let's agree that we disagree with the strategy TW has chosen.
Only thing i'm not happy with is the EA price, people should be somewhat rewarded for effectively helping you out.
edit: or as you said send as many keys as possible but then those people dont get the full thing for free.

That's why I said 4 years and not 8. Did they re-rebuild the engine after 2016 footage? Because the game actually looked better in 2016.
Oh. No idea. You should adress someone from the TW team directly and see if you get an answer. I'm not sure why you're asking players.

Only thing i'm not happy with is the EA price, people should be somewhat rewarded for effectively helping you out.
Thing is, if the price was really low. People would buy the game now rly cheap and then when the EA is over they will have a game that should cost much more then they paid for.

OK, I'm going to make it simple for you guys. I can see you are having a hard time here.

It's! Easter times! Gifts! Most games get that! Like a little boost!

But you fanboys are like "NOOOOOOOOOOOO don't give me anything for free!!!! I LOVE YOU!" "I pay even more for an golden egg my lord"....

Thanks for changing your point to another one that doesn't make sense for the product at hand. Perhaps for an MMO or similar game, but nothing so campaign focused and so young as Bannerlord. Perhaps next year, bud.

if you put your feet into the developers' shoes, you will realize how badly this kind of post affects their motivation and hard-work. They do EA access because fans really would love to play this game and they can make use of it to do bug hunting/refining (what they are exactly doing now). It's not like there are 1000 programmers working on this project and you guys are simply asking too much. They need to prioritize their plan and to me they are on the absolutely right track (to solve critical crashes, obvious bugs, etc.). There's no doubt that we paid money, but hey, think about your own job and how your customers complain to you. BE CONSIDERABLE~

I'd say it's because the game has been out for what, 10 days ?

- Half of their patchnotes are for CRASHES. That's the priority right there : making sure everyone can play the game. And it's a good priority.

- As for mods : it would be pretty hasty of them to implement mods in the core game a week after said mods were created. They need to consider what make those mods good, or not, and analyze it. They'll do it, as they did with previous games.

- Modders are fast for 2 reasons : 1, they are amazing (seriously, M&B modders are crazy), and 2, modding a game is not the same thing as coding a game. Bug fixing is not the same thing as tweaking variables to make the leveling faster.

I can't wait for them to make the perk system work, but they seem to think crashes and performance issues are more important for now, and i can understand that.
Those mods are not just tables, they are c# based dlls. Mods I'm speakeng about not adding something "new" in the game but fixing perks, for ex. modders were the first fixing the disciplinarian, currently they have fixed steward related perks. My problem is that mods for fixing perks are separated, and made by different authors, so switching them all right now is kind of buggy) But again, they are modders, they have guessed, how to fix others code, CODE not tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom