A little help plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Havent played for a bit and coming back and noticed that a lot of things are different and a bit lost. Finally got my own kingdom going and noticed no clan will even give me the option to get them to join anymore. Even if friendly. Not sure what to do to get more clans to join now. There was something else but for some reason it escaped me for the moment will come back for it. The important one is the clan issue. I don't want to play any farther cause im not sure how to get clans anymore. I'm holding at 800 Total troops that i can field, so can't stand toe to toe with anyone atm. Any help would be appreciated.

If they don't give you the option for the dialogue it means they want way too much $$$ and you can't get them. I'm going to paste in some good info in minute brb. (couldn't find it but I just wrote all this recently)
So to recruit a clan
1 they need to be wanting for something, so look for homeless clans with no fief, if they have a fief it will be much more expensive and often not possible to recruit them. The worse off a clan is financially the better.
2 The more powerful you are (parties and garrisons) the more attractive you are to vassals. This mean after you have a few vassals it will eb easier to get more.
3 Your relations with the clan and thier relation with thier king does matter, but no so much that it will over come the 1 and 2 issues. Power and them being homeless and poor is most important.
4 Homeless clans will want 250K or so to join you. The price can go down when you're more powerful or they like you, but count on paying 250K for your first few clans to join you.
5 Once you have 1 use the "return fief" (might be called differently)option to put a castle up for election and give it to them, or siege and take a castle for them to secure them like a good king.
6 side note. Get some merc clans when you can find thier leaders, don't be too picky, just any merc clans early on will increase you field power right away, I think it increases you power value (to potential vassals) but I'm not sure .

Last edited:
ty so much. Have been a bit discouraged on continuing on because i cant find any clans to join and am struggling a bit. Playing on hardest level so trying to fight 3 to 1 odds in battles are a bit to much.

Great thread.

Perhaps related to points 1 and 2... it seems to be easier to buy landed clans if you're already in a faction. You will probably eventually be voted the leader of the faction and it can be a short cut to taking over the map.

Back
Top Bottom