A list of things they need to add to mutiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi this is a list of things to add to multiplayer, if you want to add to this list please, make a suggestion in the comments and your reasoning for why it should be added, well here is the list,

1. Custom Names for multiplayer more towards how the warband system was where you could have custom faces and names for your characters.
2. Custom Banners for multiplayer for the same reason above
3. Sieges in the custom server list so that we big clans can all join one siege together
4.More wep choice in multiplayer, I feel like there can be weapons for each faction
5.Private servers are must have(I know it will be added later)
6. Map maker so we can put our own maps on the private servers
7. More clothes options ???
If you have suggestions post below, I'll most likely respond or added them onto the thread
8. If you can't expand the class system maybe bring the warband one back.
9. A idea for expanding the class systems is to have perks cost money so we people may not be able to afford some perks might make it more fun
10. CO-OP Campaign (a dev blog said they basically could't figure it out but we can dream can't we)
11. Duel Gamemode for the love of god
12. Remove heights because no one fighting super short midgits
13. South American servers
14. Custom servers the gamemode just starts again without you getting sent to the lobby
15. The ability to plant your spear like in NW for a shot horse kill

Last edited:
Definitely would like to have some freedom to customize our classes in match like Warband. It added a lot of freedom and charm to the game.
being able to choose what you wanted with only so much denars, made you make choices on what you wanted now you just kinda of pick what class you want, maybe if taleworlds could have perks cost money that would be alot cooler, but yeah i'm probably going to add yours on the list

I agree. This game is extremely lacking in customization or things that would allow players to stick out. Faces would be a prime example, specific pieces of armor that players would wear, certain weapons they would use in combination with others, and the list goes on.

...Multiplayer campaign mode? I would seriously enjoy conquering Calradia WITH my Steam friends; grand strategy dynamics are more fun when coordinating wars as a group

...Multiplayer campaign mode? I would seriously enjoy conquering Calradia WITH my Steam friends; grand strategy dynamics are more fun when coordinating wars as a group
They talked about this in a dev blog, plus this has been tryed to be modded into warband many times it just never ended up working for the devs
adding it to the list as CO-OP campgain

I agree. Now everything is very impersonal. The spirit that used to be lacking. Customization is very important. The coat of arms of your clan on the shield. You know what equipment your comrades like to wear. And now, just a bunch of identical players around

They should remove the class system and the height system on my opinion to make things even more competitive and FUN, the class system kills the variety of different tactics and builds. The height system is unnecessary and not even benefitable.

Last edited:
I would like the ability to plant my spear like you were able to do with muskets in the Napoleonic warfare DLC.
Also, the ability to stay in a server without having to find a match after every game would be nice. Besides that, so far so good.

I would like the ability to plant my spear like you were able to do with muskets in the Napoleonic warfare DLC.
Also, the ability to stay in a server without having to find a match after every game would be nice. Besides that, so far so good.
yeah the custom servers should't really send you back to the lobby the thing with the NW dlc(I got my regiment to practice this) is that you still still and people form a circle and look in all directions and if any cav come near they will die

Back
Top Bottom