A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Why should Scipio spare this thread when it reaches its 1000th page?

• For the sake of past glories! When the Hoboknights were known for honed spears and sharper wit!

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Because the next generation must have its chance! What right has Scipio to deny them the shelter of

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • Out of laziness! Deleting the thread would be too much trouble!

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • To protect the rest of the forums from these insufferable Hoboknights! At least the Hobothread keep

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • For the love of all that is good and respectable, DELETE THE THREAD NOW!

Votes: 33 21.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the "short lived" CoR division made up a fuss with the R... word but we never got banned and never ever notified by the admins. I say that they are open minded enough. :smile:

I think what Mahud was trying to say was, "Today is a great day to drive snakes away!" And by snakes he means CoRs. And by drive he means stab.
It is unfortunate that I can't wear my kilt at work.

I'll have you, mate!  :mad:

I'm really not comfortable exposing myself. Perhaps one day I'll be so manly as to disregard such things, but for now I'm worried I'll have to resort to kicking foes with my kilt flapping about wildly.

Faranox said:
I must agree. Never do I hear someone say, "Gay!" in a game and associate it with homosexuality. Maybe that's insensitive on my part?
No, that's the evolution of a language. These people that are trying to "bring attention" to the word are oversensitive. If I was offended by every word that could be interpreted by pure association as offensive, I'd have had an aneurysm by now. Rather, you really should only take offense at a word that is either used with the intent to offend or directly associated with malicious intent by denotation ("gay" is not one of these words; a good example would be the n-word in modern society).

Trevty, you shall be missed. I remember my first Minecraft...
[me=Faranox]fades into a flashback[/me]

Madoc, well said.

I'm not aware of a HOBOMINECRAFT server, but I know Puppy at least plays on the TW server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom