• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

A good strategy for companions

Users who are viewing this thread

Occam

Sergeant
For point of comparison, I am well into what I consider end-game.
Day 637
I am level 29.
Playing as a foot archer...heavy morningstar/shield and strong warbow...20str 12agi 16int 15cha
Native (no mods), difficulty rating 134% (all max except lance on auto...I just leave it like that even tho as a foot soldier I have not even used a lance all game.)

Sarranids have been eliminated.
Swadians are down to 2 castles.
Khergits have 1 town and 3 castles.

My kingdom controls 10 towns and a lot of castles.

1)
I have not put a single point into str or agi (or cha, but I never give companions any) for Artimmener, Borcha, or Lezalit (my medic).
They have 26int, 29int, 26int respectively. They have 2 or 3 points in fighting skills.
All my companions are in plate except Borcha because he only has 8str, and Artimmener because I just now realized I never got around to giving him some.
All my companions are level 20 or 21 right now. I don't do anything special to train them, just what they get from fighting bandits for money at the beginning and armies later.

2)
I have 2 points in Prisoner Management.
At this point I don't usually bother taking prisoners.
I am not sure but I think they might slow you down on the world map. I'll have to check that later.

3)
I don't remember what they were when I started mid-game, but obviously lower than now.

Top Bottom