A Game of Thrones: Genesis

Users who are viewing this thread

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/02/16/a-game-of-thrones-genesis-screenshots/

A Song Of Ice And Fire game. Could this be what we were looking for? A 1000 years of Westeros history, and Martin's supervising the whole thing. Can't be that bad.

A ripe setting time-wise for an RTS. I probably would have chosen the same if I was making the game.
Not sure about how they're going to make Aegon's Conquest fun for more than whoever's playing Targaryen.
And assuming that's Balerion in the screenshot (although it might not be), he's way too small.

I don't mind the look of it, tbh. It's quite a colourful world, when you think about it. No need to paste it brown and grey. That said, I suppose a few things do look a tad out of proportion. The dragon not amongst them. Balerion's skull is supposed to fit inside Red Keep's throne room. Looks about right to me.

Justiciar said:
I don't mind the look of it, tbh. It's quite a colourful world, when you think about it. No need to paste it brown and grey. That said, I suppose a few things do look a tad out of proportion. The dragon not amongst them. Balerion's skull is supposed to fit inside Red Keep's throne room. Looks about right to me.

Brown and grey? That Dornish screenshot is quite colourful.

Bear in mind the immensity of the throne room. And that Balerion could fit a whole mammoth down his throat.

Tuckles said:
Too true. I can imagine playing as a crow.

General Chat said:
SERVER MESSAGE: Welcome to A Game of Thrones MMORPG: This is a Roleplay server. Please stay in character.
Tuckles: CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN!
****mouth: *** ***** **** with a **** mi'lord.
Timmion: Where are the whores?
Nedroy Jenkins: NEEEEDDDROOOOOYYYYYY JEEENNNKINNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Hraefen: AND A MIGHTY TROUT IT IS!
Tuckles: CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN! CORN!
Tuckles: Corn?

Wouldn't take too much from RTS. EU3 is technically an RTS. The article put a fair amount of emphasis on diplomacy, and that...Doesn't really happen in standard RTS, beyond 'dun kill me and I wont kill you kthx'.

Back
Top Bottom