A few requests

Users who are viewing this thread

Only a few requests:

1) Make the list of players much smaller so that I can see almost eveybody without scrolling. By default show me in tha list, so that I do not have to look for myself.

2) I play with no HUD information about who is killing other people because it is tooooooo intrusive (a lot of information). And the result is that I have zero information about who I kill (sometimes I even kill someone and I do not realize if I was or another friend). Make very visible who I kill and who kill me.

3) Remember the kind of weapon I choose for the next game.

4) Make more noticeable the visual difference between teams, so that peopla can play without the intrusive friend icons on the head.

5) Introduce friendly damage to avoid so many arrows flying all the time.

Only a few requests:

1) Make the list of players much smaller so that I can see almost eveybody without scrolling. By default show me in tha list, so that I do not have to look for myself.

2) I play with no HUD information about who is killing other people because it is tooooooo intrusive (a lot of information). And the result is that I have zero information about who I kill (sometimes I even kill someone and I do not realize if I was or another friend). Make very visible who I kill and who kill me.

3) Remember the kind of weapon I choose for the next game.

4) Make more noticeable the visual difference between teams, so that peopla can play without the intrusive friend icons on the head.

5) Introduce friendly damage to avoid so many arrows flying all the time.
There are several icons when you kills someone...
The problem about no friendly fire is aswell that the arrows just go straight through ur teammates, which makes it very easy to shoot enemies in sieges.

That is not right, when I am killed I can see a notificacion on the upper left corner of the screen (it last not enought though), but when I kill someone I do not receive any information. I whant to know who I am killing, and sometimes I want to be sure that I was the killer.

I am playing lately without friendly icons, and it is more fun (for me), but sometimes I notice not enough differences to distinguish factions, specially horses. Maybe each faction should have specific horses/colors, I don´t know..., or maybe making more different the rider from other factions. The design of differnt troops into one specific faction should respect colors to be easy recognized, and maybe only be able to take from the ground shields from friends (to avoid to use colors of the other faction). Maybe be able to take from the ground that shiled, but changing the color to the right faction.

This is a game an it is not easy to balace reality and gameplay sometimes. But what is not fair is to play without hud information and receive less information than other players.

Everything would be fair if everybody played without those nasty icons and everybody withy the same dificulties to recognize the enemy. Thats why I consider playing with icons as a cheat (same as using the corosshair). Inmersion killers.

Last edited:
That is not right, when I am killed I can see a notificacion on the upper left corner of the screen (it last not enought though), but when I kill someone I do not receive any information. I whant to know who I am killing, and sometimes I want to be sure that I was the killer.

I am playing lately without friendly icons, and it is more fun (for me), but sometimes I notice not enough differences to distinguish factions, specially horses. Maybe each faction should have specific horses/colors, I don´t know..., or maybe making more different the rider from other factions. The design of differnt troops into one specific faction should respect colors to be easy recognized, and maybe only be able to take from the ground shields from friends (to avoid to use colors of the other faction). Maybe be able to take from the ground that shiled, but changing the color to the right faction.

This is a game an it is not easy to balace reality and gameplay sometimes. But what is not fair is to play without hud information and receive less information than other players.

Everything would be fair if everybody played without those nasty icons and everybody withy the same dificulties to recognize the enemy. Thats why I consider playing with icons as a cheat (same as using the corosshair). Inmersion killers.

I really dislike friendly banners and crosshairs in general too. I play without them. I agree though that sometimes issues arise distinguishing friendly and enemy troops - especially if it's say Sturgia vs Sturgia, any kind of same faction on same faction action.

Another suggestion, and this is very easy:
Key bindings to toogle head icons. I have just played battania vs battania and it is literally impossible to distinguish friends and enemies. It is a pain to enter the menu to change the option all the time a match is impossible to play without icons.

Back
Top Bottom