Votes: 18 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

DennyWiseau

Veteran
Just a few notes of something thats bothered me for a while or recently:

Battle aftermath: Got no probem with my troops chering but I want some control over them so I can tell them to cut down the fleeing enemies. Right now I always have to tell everybody to charge just before I think the battle will end, which is only a workaround to this annoying issue.

Companions equipment on death: You recently allowed us to alter the chance of companions death, which is great but you need to implement automatic withdrawel of dead companions equipment. What you have to realise is that players will often skip over the end result screen alot and not notice that a companion/family member has just dies. At the very least a solution could be to implement an softlock on exiting inventory screen(sorta like when party is too large) telling us a companion is dead and we need to retrive their gear.

Just a few notes of something thats bothered me for a while or recently:

Battle aftermath: Got no probem with my troops chering but I want some control over them so I can tell them to cut down the fleeing enemies. Right now I always have to tell everybody to charge just before I think the battle will end, which is only a workaround to this annoying issue.

Companions equipment on death: You recently allowed us to alter the chance of companions death, which is great but you need to implement automatic withdrawel of dead companions equipment. What you have to realise is that players will often skip over the end result screen alot and not notice that a companion/family member has just dies. At the very least a solution could be to implement an softlock on exiting inventory screen(sorta like when party is too large) telling us a companion is dead and we need to retrive their gear.
Good suggestion. It is a waste of high valued gear otherwise

Back
Top Bottom