A few Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

First I would like to say Bravo on a very amazing mod that took me back to the old days of RPG games, with an interesting character background, very diverse and mysterious companions and an amazing plot all in an amazing game (M&B).

I searched for answers to some of these questions but the info is too speared out.

1- Where can we follow the progress on the future chapters, I am guessing if there is such a website that offers such a thing it would be in Chinese? if the site doesn't have an English version then Ill just use Google translate, I just love this mod that much :smile:

2- Will you guys be releasing a story book/novel for this mod?

3- I loved the mod and the first chapter but sometimes it was difficult to understand as the Translation in some areas wasn't very good, lets say a bit weak in terms of expressing the scene or the situation, I know there is a language barrier that needs to be broken, Chinese language is a rich and powerful language and needs people that are excellent in Both English and Chinese to do a proper translation, I would offer my help in translation but English isn't my first language and I know nothing about Chinese, but am sure other members of the M&B community would be of more help in this matter, lets say the initial translation from Chinese to English then more Editing by other members of the community that speak English as a native tongue to present the text in a more suitable wording that will bring out the power of the story.

Back
Top Bottom