A few question about the mount and blade serie.

Users who are viewing this thread

ConceptX0

Recruit
Hello, I have a few questions about all the games, including Bannerlord and since this game is the most relevant at the moment I thought I'd just post it here. So in short, I'd like to know if I missed any pre-orders of any of the games, any beta I'm able to access and stuff like that. From what I gathered after looking for a while:

- Warband has a beta you can access with a password key thingy
- Fire and Sword had a pre-order bonus of getting 2 hats in tf2 I believe
- Bannerlord had a closed beta ( I was wondering if that one is still up, if it was part of the steam beta section or a separate thing entirely or if it's just unavailable to everyone nowadays)
- I didn't find anything about the original mount and blade, Viking conquest and Napoleonic wars.

So that's what I got so far, if anyone knows if any of the games had a beta or a pre-order or anything like that, I'd like to know thank you. ^^
(If my question isn't clear enough for anyone I can explain better just let me know)

For all intents and purposes, the game is already released. If you pay you get to play the game, both SP and MP, as well access to the beta branch and modding tools.

EDIT: Bannerlod has no demo. OG M&B,Warband and F&S do.

On that part im simply wondering, for those that got access to the closed beta what happened? I'll assume the beta is over, was it part of one of the many betas that we can find on steam or was it something else entirely? I think a few people said it was only multiplayer matches or something like that?

On that part im simply wondering, for those that got access to the closed beta what happened? I'll assume the beta is over, was it part of one of the many betas that we can find on steam or was it something else entirely? I think a few people said it was only multiplayer matches or something like that?
Current Bannerlord is beta in everything but name, some would argue alpha in some areas.

They´re just different (older) versions of the game. So that players can play with their outdated mods after TW releases a new minor update without any significant content after 6-8 weeks. There is nothing special about it.

I´m not sure about the closed beta before EA release, I only played the multiplayer beta. But also there won´t be anything special about this beta, just a very old version of the game. A version with like 95% placeholder stuff.

Back
Top Bottom