a few more questions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

1 ,what happened to the Axe Pistol ?

i saw some pictures form Bartus in the Suggestions and Ideas thread
and it showed a Axe Pistol , i went to my pirated MNBW and The Deluge to run a naval match to see if it's really there

it wasn't there

so i wanna know what happened

2 , is Denmark actually be added

i saw another thread and i wanted to know what made Denmark "special"

because the one thing i don't want is just another NW
different textures and uniforms but same factions with only the Russian Empire being different with the partisans

(i have heard of the Kalthoff Repeater so that's something different :O)
also hope they will have dutch and German Landsknechts with munition grade armor and colorful clothing like back in the 1500s :wink:

3 , what about the three quarter armor, Half Armor and armet helmet (with plumed variant)

(shout out to YourStepDad because Three Quarter Armor is Awesome and it rocks !)

i know the swedish army had mostly lightly armored soldiers
but Gustavus Adolphus prefered heavily armored Cuirassiers over the lightly armored Harquebusiers
though he did hate the Caracole strategy

wished the Zischagge for the HRE looked like the Papenheimer lobster tail pot helmet
(the kind you would see at the English Civil War)

hope the Heavy Cuirassier and shock units get them :smile:

also you might as well just rename the Cuirassier to Harquebusier
and the Heavy Cuirassier to Cuirassier if the Light Cuirassier is focused on buff coats , hats and carbines
while the Heavy Cuirassier is focused on breastplates , helmets and pistols :razz:

and give the Swedish mercenary Reiter a morion so i can pretend i am a Hakkapeliitta :smile:

and please fix the Holland flag
it doesn't show up :sad:

also i know the mod is complete since Wojski told me (thank you for answering my questions :grin: )

so i just wanted to know and learn more :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom