A few links for M&B 1 (pre-order)

Users who are viewing this thread

Inukshuk

Sergeant at Arms
Hey there,

A lot of people may already have done this, (if they are planning to buy a boxed copy), but just to be helpful - you can pre-order your copy from these sites - Play and Amazon (and probably more, but these ones are pretty good). Ordering from the internet is often cheaper than buying in games, unless you get the delivery charge (which dosen't happen in some cases if you spend over a certain amount). But of course, it will be delivered to your house, and is much easier than going off to buy it.

Amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mount-and-Blade-PC-DVD/dp/B001BTPRLG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1217452420&sr=8-1

Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Paradox-897021001198-Mount-Blade/dp/B001DF1AM8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1217452520&sr=8-1

Play.com: http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/5935659/-/Product.html?searchstring=Mount+and+blade&searchsource=0

Not long now! eep!

Hope this is helpful to a few people,
Inukshuk

Yay --->
5935659m.jpg

Deathlordjaffar said:
Does this mean that you still have to order M&B 1.0 even if you already bought it?

The people buying a boxed copy even though they already have a serial key are doing so as a show of symbolic support toward the devs for making the game. No purchase necessary if you've already done so.

ArakDemonBlade said:
Deathlordjaffar said:
Does this mean that you still have to order M&B 1.0 even if you already bought it?

The people buying a boxed copy even though they already have a serial key are doing so as a show of symbolic support toward the devs for making the game. No purchase necessary if you've already done so.

And to get a manual and hard copy of the world map. :smile:

WTF? Amazon have it for $40, what happened to $25? I think this is a huge mistake. As much as I love M&B, and that is indescribably hugely, I don't think this price point is appropriate. Yes it is amazing value for money, but I only know that as someone who bought it at $11. I did not mind that it was not as pretty as your typical $50 mainstream game, because it was cheap.

A lot of people who have never played the game are going to take a look at the screenshots and think they are not good enough to spend $40. And a lot of them won't download the demo version either. The price point is too off-putting when combined with the screenshot-induced trepidation.

That being said I just put in my pre-order. I must have the box and the map, Frodogorn or not! We needs it, precious...

I probably won't pre-order unless it is a special edition preorder. If anything, I'm hoping for a collector's edition. This is the one game that has kept me consistently interested in it for over eight months, without me tiring and moving on to another game until I come back to it.

So in short, I'll pre-order if it's special, hold out if it's not, and hold out even more if there's a collector's edition that I can support Paradox and Taleworlds for.

Come on, man, you should by the first release AND the eventual collectors/special edition. If you really want to support Taleworlds, I mean.

Tall Paul said:
A lot of people who have never played the game are going to take a look at the screenshots and think they are not good enough to spend $40. And a lot of them won't download the demo version either. The price point is too off-putting when combined with the screenshot-induced trepidation.

i work for EB games an i am forever telling people to DL this game cos it is one of the best games i have played. bought it after 15 mins of playing an as far as i am concerned money well spent! problem being that EB does not look to be getting mount an blade in (from what i can see in Australia) but for what its worth to the makers of this game WELL DONE!! :grin: :grin:

This does work out only a little bit more expensive than the serial key for me, since you get £5 off the game when pre-ordered. I'm definitely getting this. :smile:

The manual at least is coming for sure, and it'll have Ganbat's concept art in it. At least that's what Armagan said in one of those Frodogorn threads. I don't remember about the world map.

[quote author=armagan]the box will contain a map and printed manual with Ganbat's excellent art.[/quote]
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,41578.msg1082181.html#msg1082181

Back
Top Bottom