a couple of questions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

okay , let's do this

1 , is this mod still in being developed or is it finished ?

2 , why can't we afford the Behterets armor as the Rich Tatar Warrior ?
(i noticed this in 0.4 and 0.552 version , now only the Khan can have the Behterets armor)

3, why is the Matchlock pistol gone from the Czern's equipment menu ?
(you were able to afford it in 0.4 and 0.552 versions but not anymore)

3.5 , why is the double barreled puffer gone from the cuirassier's equipment menu
and only the General can have it
and also

4, when we will have the Half Armor and Three Quarter Armor and the Armet Helmet
and maybe even Munition-grade armor
(Munition-grade armor will probably be for the landsknechts of the Denmark faction)

it would be great if there was a thread explaining the factions and units
(like that one thread in the With Fire and Sword forums explaining the factions and units)

because i really really wanna know what sets each faction appart

like what makes Russia unique from other factions ?

Last edited:
This mod is finished and is not planned to be developed anymore.

2,3 - these are some developers decision to bring balance and a historical accuracy ( i think its most perceived factor in this mod - unlike wfas which focuses on fast balanced esports like playstyle, Deluge is more clunky, slower, darker and yet more demanding in certain actions to do eg. Shooting cannons, carrying large weapons, reloading muskets, building fortifications etc.

Factions tends to present historical accurate vibes with weapons and armors, unit formations etc. They try to mimic the real feeling of warfare in middle XVII century. Eg. You asked about Muscovite Tsardom: firearms wielders developed from early XVII century, so they are more orginazed in imitation of west countries: equiped with greater firearms, unificated clothes such as piechota nowego stroja, reiters. They lack of great and swift horses as PL Commonwralth though.

You should really try out this module and play some events every tuesday - its fun!

This mod is finished and is not planned to be developed anymore.

2,3 - these are some developers decision to bring balance and a historical accuracy ( i think its most perceived factor in this mod - unlike wfas which focuses on fast balanced esports like playstyle, Deluge is more clunky, slower, darker and yet more demanding in certain actions to do eg. Shooting cannons, carrying large weapons, reloading muskets, building fortifications etc.

Factions tends to present historical accurate vibes with weapons and armors, unit formations etc. They try to mimic the real feeling of warfare in middle XVII century. Eg. You asked about Muscovite Tsardom: firearms wielders developed from early XVII century, so they are more orginazed in imitation of west countries: equiped with greater firearms, unificated clothes such as piechota nowego stroja, reiters. They lack of great and swift horses as PL Commonwralth though.

You should really try out this module and play some events every tuesday - its fun!

oh well thanks for explaining me

well i really wish i could tell you the truth but i am afraid of being banned or something (i am a pirate gamer, there i said it, but i do have some games on steam , the only things i need though is , a better and stronger PC and some money)

i heard about a Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord mod named
The Deluge : With Fire and Sword
which has the singleplayer aspect of With Fire and Sword
and the multiplayer aspect of The Deluge

which
also unlike With Fire and Sword , that only focuses on Poland and Lithuania , Cossack Hetman , Crimea , some parts of Sweden and some parts of Russia

is alot bigger , including Austria, Bohemia and the HRE, the Balkans
Pomerania ,Silesia ,Finaland , Sweden and the Astrakhan steppes

well i hope we get some three quarter armor , half armor , munitions grade armor and armet helmet
with Danish and Dutch mercenaries

once i get these things , by convincing my mom into buying Mount and Blade Warband

i'll surely will play it and maybe do events
(also what's your favourite Faction and why :smile: )

also once i get Mount and Blade 2 Bannelord
i hope the mod goes successful

and once i get this mod
the first mod important quest i must do it

Rebuild The Byzantine Empire !

I am actually 3d modeler and scener for bannerlords deluge and a big XVII century enthusiast. My advice: get warband when its discounted on steam - it costs less than a coca-cola, or cigarette pack. Join a clan and get involved in events - best experience ever. Bannerlord - well leave it for now if you have hard financial time - i myself because of pandemic have the same. Sold my PC on which i could play bannerlord and left with wooden laptop so i can play warband atleast.

Well I do not have any favourite faction, although i am polish so i should like PL Commonwealth but I like diversity of XVII century. Its sometimes chilly to just travel along steppes on your horse with a bow, sometimes its fun to shoot canon and lay siege on star fortress, the other time i like marching and fire muskets from a line then go melee with berdishes.

Best wishes.

Last edited:
I am actually 3d modeler and scener for bannerlords deluge and a big XVII century enthusiast. My advice: get warband when its discounted on steam - it costs less than a coca-cola, or cigarette pack. Join a clan and get involved in events - best experience ever. Bannerlord - well leave it for now if you have hard financial time - i myself because of pandemic have the same. Sold my PC on which i could play bannerlord and left with wooden laptop so i can play warband atleast.

Well I do not have any favourite faction, although i am polish so i should like PL Commonwealth but I like diversity of XVII century. Its sometimes chilly to just travel along steppes on your horse with a bow, sometimes its fun to shoot canon and lay siege on star fortress, the other time i like marching and fire muskets from a line then go melee with berdishes.

Best wishes.

ooooohhh :O that's awesome :grin:

alright gotcha then

well for me it's Sweden and HRE , because plate armor, morion helmets, claymore swords, accurate muskets and shields

well i hope you and your friends and the other modders you are working with are safe and healthy

(also why do the rondartschiers have polish versions of the lobster tail pot helmets ?
also wish the HRE Heavy Cuirassiers actually had three quarter armors , since they were *Cuirassiers*)

well , best wishes for you too :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom