Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

FloppyZenith

Recruit
Hi, I assigned one of my companions to his own party, then after a while I disbanded his party and he got back to my castle, it says in the wiki that he's there but I can't find him anywhere in the castle. I tried assigning him to be the castle governor and it worked, but I still can't see him in the keep.

There is another bug, this companion was my surgeon, when I gave him his party I forgot to change his rule in my party to "none", and now I can't assign anyone to be my surgeon.

I even kicked him out of my clan to get the surgeon rule back but sadly that didn't work. I re-loaded my game before the safe to get him back to be my companion and he's still my castle's governor. (at least he's doing something lol)

As a temporary fix for the surgeon role, you can directly talk to a companion in your party and assign them the role instead of using the clan menu. It works in most cases. I know this issue has been reported and hopefully we will see a fix in an upcoming patch.

Hi, I assigned one of my companions to his own party, then after a while I disbanded his party and he got back to my castle, it says in the wiki that he's there but I can't find him anywhere in the castle. I tried assigning him to be the castle governor and it worked, but I still can't see him in the keep.

There is another bug, this companion was my surgeon, when I gave him his party I forgot to change his rule in my party to "none", and now I can't assign anyone to be my surgeon.

I even kicked him out of my clan to get the surgeon rule back but sadly that didn't work. I re-loaded my game before the safe to get him back to be my companion and he's still my castle's governor. (at least he's doing something lol)
Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

As a temporary fix for the surgeon role, you can directly talk to a companion in your party and assign them the role instead of using the clan menu. It works in most cases. I know this issue has been reported and hopefully we will see a fix in an upcoming patch.
Edit* (That worked thanks! , for some reason one of the companion didn't have any clan role available, but I tried with another one and it worked. )

Last edited:
Companions will always be in the tavern, so you need to look there not the keep.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom